Only The Strong sauce tek

no heat at all, should i place on heating pad …like the one i use for seedlings or clones?

2 Likes

85-90 seems to be the heat temp used most often, careful heating pads usually are at 104
You’re probably fine at room temp, if you dont see growth after a week, heat will probably help…
The only time I’ve used heat was when I got no growth after a week and a half

1 Like

I have been using this for a few months and it works great and temp is pretty accurate-> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F821DKQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

yeah if you continue to see no growth after a while I would put it on slight heat

@Cryo13 is on point with this post

I personally have been putting all of my jars on heat lately because I’m going for sugar sized pieces and it speeds the process up as I cap with barely any solvent at all, so it’s naturally pretty thick. I don’t use a traditional heat pad, however I have a PID controlled pad from BVV that sticks on the bottom of their vac chambers. It does an alright job, but there are definitely temp swings from it. It seems to do better with jars than slabs though because the glass buffers the temp swings a bit compared to PTFE sheets. I have the pad set to 95F and the bottom of the chamber reads 80-85. When I have bigger runs I’ll turn the PID to 110 and the chamber reads 95 on the laser.

Really not sure what the jar temp is as the laser doesn’t get a good reading on glass.

2 Likes

i can usually get sugar in 4 to 7 days.

EcoMiner 4200! :laughing: :joy:
Check a little stoner design tekk!!

24 Likes

Stoner ingenuity at its finest!

4 Likes

I had a dream and a naked Indiana came and took me to Jim Morrison…he said “if you build it, Thc will grow” :joy:

5 Likes

What’s the prv relief at?.. If low enough I’m wondering if the gauge is even needed…

It’s rad though!!!

We’re not worthy!!! Schwingggggg!!!

I miss"funny"movies… They just don’t make em like they use to… Funny turn to retarded… Although I was just lil tyke back then

3 Likes

I know the gauge is kinda extra! (Like me! :joy:) but I wanted to see if I could find a correlation in psi and grown! I went with a 20psi PRV! Also found stainless bands that are stronger then the tin pos’s! Most excellent!! :laughing:

5 Likes

I think this is what we are doing, Supersaturation - Wikipedia

2 Likes

day 15

2 Likes

side view day 15

5 Likes

Hulk diamonds killing it man. Awesome jar. Mount of diamonds.

6 Likes

How do you know when they’re done growing?

1 Like

When it’s been a few days and you have noticed no change. For me it’s been usually 3-4 weeks in depending on the temperature they were kept at

2 Likes

not sure why it takes everyone so much longer than me. i have sugar within 24 hrs if i dont put it on dry ice or put it in the freezer

2 Likes

Are you getting nucleation or actual formations?

1 Like

not sure what nucleation is, but it looks alot like sugar crystals and small dimonds.
i ment i have sugar formations in 24 hr. and its usually done in 4 to 7 days

1 Like

Your diamonds are done in 7 days or your sugar? 7 days for sugar to finish sounds normal

3 Likes