Only The Strong sauce tek

Is there to much butane in jar causing the diamond to slowly bubble?

1 Like

The bubbles are coming off the crystal because its a nuculation point. Somewhat like salt in beer, the bubbles are butane gas.

2 Likes

This is first time ive tried to seed. Last run this way came out good, just hoping to seed for faster growth

1 Like

you should be all good, just set it in 80-90*f temps

2 Likes

Will do thanks

1 Like

Ty @ all will be trying the tek next week

Couple from recent mine! :gem::pick: S/o to @Otscc ! And @StoneD and everyone else for the help along the way!!

16 Likes

Buy a sight glass cap the bottom and use a 2x1/4” FNPT cap with a valve and a pressure gauge for the top.

2 Likes

I have tried these at and below 10psi and they did not work. Sometimes they would release sometimes not and when they did you have to manually reset them.

2 Likes

My diamond miner started growth at ~4-5 psi @room temp, once I put in freezer for 30 and added a seed, it was like real maple syrup consistency you could tell it was thick but it still moved around easily, thick compared to when I started… up until that point the seeds caused it to react and bubble, and build about 10-15 psi

5 Likes

Done right you don’t really need…

But untill we get the art dialed in for sending it to next person, they to many variables, and that lid may pop…so I like the idea

Btw the large wide mouths for quarts usually will vent themselves if you sealed to much… It’ll push and push till it spews some but seals right back…lol I swear hidden dummy proof prv , most the time!

I only shot one through the band , curled right through,the lid! one time only though!

And in my defense it was way way way way way to much solvent

3 Likes

Damn thats crazy! Ive had lids start to bulge and even crease by the edge of the band but never pop! I agree 100%, the PRV is a nice fail safe but not necessary and as such I’ve never used one in such a manner. I have however, tried that same adjustable PRV for a low pressure filtration setup I put together. It sucked and I would not recommend its use for lower pressure applications.

4 Likes

day 4, micro diamonds starting to show around seed and rest of jar

1 Like

Why is it green?

11 Likes

man im glad i wasnt the only one thinking that…but didnt want to be the one to speak up!! LOL

17 Likes

Its weird because if you look at the last few pics he posted they look normal. These last 2 look like kool aid.

10 Likes

i think its just the tint of the glass cause your right i scrolled up and the color looks right there and in the green pics it certainly looks like its starting to crystal up for him…that would be funny. Called them thing “hulk diamonds”

5 Likes

@FrozenCaveMan what solvent was used here? Unless there’s something odd happening with the light, I think you pulled a ton of chlorophyll.

2 Likes

This was Bruce banner #4 that the extract was taken from. :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes