Only The Strong sauce tek

Always

7 Likes

That’s rad

2 Likes

Cant wait to see once they form. Never seen a crash that white

4 Likes

Little “crash” I achieved on last run… will post pics of jar when I crack it… been taking day by day pics so will be cool to upload them all for a source on how fast they actually build/grow…

3 Likes

Rad! You get the cold crash and then you dump the mother liquor?

1 Like

More then less!! Iv done multiple times w/o cold crash but this time seems to be going great! Not even a full week yet (5days) and the day to day growth has been crazy!!

3 Likes

DAY 1:

DAY 5:

8 Likes

just took these outta the jar, first diamond attempt ever, thanks to otsst, success!!! And StoneD for the help!!!

21 Likes

Nice work my bro. :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

What sort of diamond miner do you use? Or just suggestions. I have the same fears as @Cebas (I’m an extreme beginner just hear to learn atm)

1 Like

This is what it looks like. Holds about 800g of concentrate. It’s easily good for 5lb runs.

7 Likes

That’s them. :muscle::muscle::muscle: I’m waiting for Santa( aka @Killa12345) to bring me some. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I can’t be everyones Santa. Lol. That’s funny @BG305! Yours are more like this but same capacity 800g or so. Hey @Canni4All you can just ask uncle @BG305 for a miner. He only has like 50x of them. Lmao :joy: :joy::rofl::joy: :exploding_head:

Think about that last sentence. Who need 50x diamond miners that hold 800g a piece. That’s the funniest statement. 40,000g of diamonds. Lol. Thank god your my homie!

11 Likes

That looks like the Nucleus that OSS sells for $250?

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s a copy for cheaper. I sent my supplier the BVV picture and that’s what they came up with.

3 Likes

I have the nucleus, it’s been a leaky bugger, I cant say I’d reccomend it, however it seems to work, and it’s not stupid expensive… but there’s better quality out there, oss has been up and down for me, got some filter plates, then another one later and the one that came later made the first 2 look like complete trash… so their quality control is subpar…
I gotta say the miners are tricky to use in a sense cuz you cant see through them like a jar, so essentially your doing it blind, which is bothersome for me…

2 Likes

They do have a sight glass so you can look in for a peek. I figured 45 miners was a good starting point for now. I have a lot of material sitting in a freezer that should yield about 38kg. I wasn’t trying to hire a small army to be burping jars let alone all the ovens to keep them warm. As always I appreciate you my bro @Killa12345 :facepunch: can’t wait to film them miners.

5 Likes

Fits 24oz jars and smaller! Cold crasher 2000! Thing is a tank! If you’re still using jar tech this will crash em quick!

13 Likes

Been meaning to ask u how long did that take from ur cold crash? Do you stick in solution or just dry ice?

1 Like

Takes 4-5 days…I go from a 24-48 cooling bath to just a dry ice pack…

1 Like