Only The Strong sauce tek

Maybe some stainless wire then where you can pick the stones off of it. Kind of like cultivating oysters also.

3 Likes

Bout 15psi

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the sweet spot for the jar lids. When I get back Iā€™m going to at with some higher pressures in the miners. Just gotta go get some LN2.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m about to try at it blind w vessel and jars sit in it ā€¦ Figure if I go slow enough, and stall when needed what could go wrong

Say Nitrogen vapors will make extra large? If they get any bigger idk what to do withā€¦

Do yā€™all bust your big ones up or die trying!?

Big ones will hold onto solvent for sure and yes breaking them up is needed if they are huge. Just normal big ones you can just let cook for an extra second before hitting

2 Likes

Have u ever vac them? I saw lil stars inside appear :frowning: .let me know my evap wasnt slow enough,back when my jars was blimping, jiffy pop popcorn

The clear ones wonā€™t do is what Iā€™m asking?

1 Like

Yea. The perfect clear formations are what you want. I believe the cloudy ones. Just like ice in the freezer if it freezes too fast theyā€™ll be all cloudy because they have a bunch of stuff in em. Perfect clear ice cubes are frozen at the right speed. With purified water and they are crystal clear. Same thing with making diamonds. The fewer compounds present, the better formations you will have. The solvent pushes itself away and the remaining compounds bonds. Thatā€™s why a slow evaporation is necessary. Back filling when you trap a large amount of solvent in there will make giant formations, but you are going to have to crush them up and vac them anyway. I havenā€™t mastered this yet. Iā€™m impatient and can grow without that so I donā€™t. Maybe later Iā€™ll fuck with it. Unless you like dabbing hydrocarbons. Donā€™t dab heavy terps.

5 Likes

Here is a pic of the thinnest run right before everything dissolved. I am not 100% it was froze solid as I did not poke it with anything but it sure looked like it and would not move in the jar except for a little puddle on top. Not sure what the percent of solvent was in it but it was thick

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what I do to make cold crystalsā€¦keep repeating that you may shit

Freeze solid, thaw slow cold temp to clear again, repeat, doesnā€™t take many times eitherā€¦ Itā€™ll start leaving stuff on glass, gathers to actually Crystallize, donā€™t know if helps though

4 Likes

Fuck I can imagine how heartbreaking that is

2 Likes

How are people getting these ā€œclear sauceā€ diamonds & terps? , is it a re-crystallization from a secondary solvent such as pentane ,hexane,Etoh, etc with a re introduction of distilled terpenes? Or is the whole thing a re-X thca & terp, everything re-dissolved for clarity? Been looking at trying some of these diamonds. But am scared of the solvents used to make it look like this
Everyone pictured makes an amazing product

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlBwdR_h5D2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8yxqw86qgdzg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjQGG6pFlKk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hib8gf4s10kl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnZSHQmh74e/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fqii5j1hed85

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlXOoUflGkf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gu4dwwsp1t98

1 Like

Only 1 time it really cost me. It happened once decarbing in one too. 2x other times the loss was negligible

The guild are straight thca from chromatography with distilled terps. Other people like @o.g.cannabis have a different tek. They are trying to overcharge the industry for 250k +10% profits as well as their approval on where you can use it. Or 1mill +5% and their approval. But Iā€™m guessing heā€™s using magsil in an additional tube after dewax and extra solvent flush at cold temps to pull the terps from the silica. But Iā€™m not 100 on that.

14 Likes

Pic of some fresh frozen GG#5 before I poured off the terps. I should have waited another week or so but was impatient.

6 Likes

Pic of the terps I poured off with some crystals at the bottom

6 Likes

Check the crash on this run!

10 Likes

Is that ice or something else on the outside of your jar?

1 Like

No thatā€™s all the crash! If youā€™re referring to the white rounds on the jar.

3 Likes

Yeah, seems like itā€™s on the outside.

1 Like

Did you dewax?