Only The Strong sauce tek

Fast filter paper if you plan on washing clean! Etoh cold cold! Buchner funnel those beauties!

But u know a good pour and the diamonds still taste wonderful w light coat on them of terpenes!!!

By themselves I guess more novelty bc taste like plastic alone

BTW you may need another week! You should get a tons to crash!
How long it been?

1 Like

When I put my jar in a cryo bath for about 3 hours after blasting, a white layer collects on the bottom, that is the lipids right and what I filter out with buchner before cold crash?

No sir thatā€™s ur thca

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t you want to wash it with -80 pentane and not etoh. Pentane is less likely to wash as many cannabinoids and can use the mother oil to precipitate more facets

2 Likes

Are you just running straight butane and if so are you funneling that straight through your Buchner with a vac? Iā€™ve had people tell me thatā€™s not a good idea was wanting someoneā€™s perspective who has tried it

1 Like

If your not carefull pentane will melt the entire show, itā€™s still pretty agressive.

1 Like

And I can just seed my mother oil

I could use hexane, as well. But it has such a high BP, itā€™ll stick around much easier

huh? can you give me more context?

1 Like

To what

to this

1 Like

Just as you would precipitate crystals in butane. After you wash your diamonds, you will most likely be washing away some of the thca. You can crash that solution after you get your diamonds to the desired clarity. All the solution you gathered from the washes, use that to recrash what you washed off.

2 Likes

Oh, yes. yes you can.You might have to reduce the solvent content a bit first before the seed crystal wont dissolve.

6 Likes

Correct

1 Like

I believe it is fats, I am now seeing small clear grains of sand on the bottom after 18 hrs in cryo.

1 Like

I just know I use open jacket and blast coldā€¦

I get white sand after 4hrs cryo on bottom ā€¦itā€™s my thcA every Time

And not everyones cold crash is clear

2 Likes

Ok yeah this started to solidify after 1-2 hrs at low concentration, super diluted

Once you get to proper levels u seal a super saturated mix, after couple weeks youā€™ll have large stones

Quick question sorry if i this has already been explained but from my understanding jars sitting in colder temps will take longer to form diamonds but will this slower evaporation and lengthier time create bigger diamonds? Curious because temps are starting to drop thos time of year and i habe not heat source i can use safely for this sop

1 Like

this is correct, the slower the evap, the bigger the stones.