Only The Strong sauce tek

If that ur thcA u may have messed up!

U don’t wanna filter it out…!

Would it have a lot collected in 7 hrs? There was noticably more in the lower quality material

Yea, and it also depends on how cold it was ran in the first place. The warmer the solvent you will pull more undesirables and have to filter out more. The cleaner your end product is, the better formations you will have. The fewer compounds present, make it easier for compounds to bond.

3 Likes

Hey buddy so if I seed a jar , will my seeds continue to grow?
Just curious if would jump start some larger stones

yes, if the solution is saturated enough to not dissolve the crystals.We seed 12-15 hours after the inital extraction. you can take the really big stone you have and use them for seeds repeatedly to grow huge ass stones. Just use them over and over again, you can get some crazy results!:crazy_face:

7 Likes

Thanks so much…

Off topic…Can I ask what ur holding there? I’ve been curious about that for months! The Avatar

5ml beaker.

not my pic, but you can see how small they are.

4 Likes

Think he means what is it you have inide the beaker!

2 Likes

Yeah @Bluewaffle said it…doesn’t look empty there😂!!!

That’s so cute. I want to make, like, three carts in one of those. I have a spin bar that’s the size of a large grain of rice and that would fit just dandy

6 Likes

same

:sunglasses:

1 Like

like this d*t crystal with inclusions? Not my best work…but my lazyest. forgot about this baby for a month, decided it was good enough for me!

18 Likes

What exactly is goin on here in this picture what is this why does ot have those crazy spikes

May have to read IN BTW the lines with that one…I may be completely wrong here…but WOW! :flushed:

6 Likes

May not be your best, but I’m certain that’s good enough to make you find God.

6 Likes

Its a type of tryptamine crystal…mabey :shushing_face:

12 Likes

Oh duh lol i should have known by the color

2 Likes

I ran 2lbs of product usually end up with 100-120 gs of shatter when I run the same strain

If that’s from 2lbs it looks like you might need more solvent.

2 Likes

What type of screen are you guys using to wash off the diamonds?

1 Like