Oklahoma need gas supplier for today ours just backed out

When your service is good enough… Your customers do the advertising for you! Good product sells itself… always has… always will!

9 Likes

Did u try a welding supply store

You still haven’t texted me @stoneR hahaha

11 Likes

I’m an hour away from him and offered my fresh 500# bunker. He says he’s got it covered for tomorrow. He’d waste the day chasing it today. I told him to go fishing today and plan on working Saturday instead. :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

He’s in Ardmore, so I’d think OKC would be more likely to service him than Tulsa.

1 Like

Hopefully you got what you needed if not you can try High Precision Gas, they deliver and just opened their Tulsa location. I think I have a discount code if you need one DM me

we found everything we need I appreciate now I’m stuck in Houston for 5 hrs for layover

9 Likes

I guess that means you didn’t go fishing. :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry guys, we don’t have a ton of time to be on here chatting during the day because we are just trying to keep our trucks running on time.

Also, a team member at our Oklahoma location hd a family tragedy this week and has been out for a few days. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our supply team should have let you know we had some unexpected emergencies come up and that we were pushing orders to Monday 8/16.

Currently Operations Director and CEO are traveling out there to help cover the situation. It sounds like we are adding a new 26’ bobtail and another driver to our OK hub to keep you guys stocked and ready to rock. If anyone wants to grab lunch with our team next week or allow us to stop by your lab with some pizza and beers, let us know🦾

We’re really sorry if we missed you posting orders on the forum. Our support team does not monitor the forum regularly for orders, but if you have an order, quote request or price match request please just:

Scan the QR code on your product for re-order

Submit at www.solventdirect.com/order

Or call / text 1-833-PURE-GAS 1-833-787-3427

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. We are here for you :100:

dm. me ur number this new phone… now we’ve found ice. our gas supplier just back out on us

I was trying to call you while in the plane so I wasn’t getting through

so do you have gas also

Butane is a bastard gas

3 Likes

We do gas, chems, media (cc, mb, ct) all one one truck same day and next day in Ok. You can also pickup will call at our Shawnee branch by appointment.

We decontaminate every cylinder before every refill to prevent cancerous mystery oil accumulations.

Same day ethanol totes, drums, pails, pentane, hexane, acetone, ipa, 200/190/710 etc etc.

Heat transfer fluids dynalene, duratherm, marlotherm etc.

We produce dry ice to order pellet, block and rice and we do NOT charge tank rentals or other little rental fees that add up.

We offer supply contracts for better pricing, but never require them. We would rather earn ur business on every sale instead of tying you down and pulling bullshit force majeure increases on our clients.

Hit me direct at 424-390-3930 and i will personally make sure you are taken care of🦾

If anyone experiences any other trouble getting their orders out, please also hit me direct as well. Our sales director is looking for every opportunity to improve our team and make sure our service is 1st class.

I am going to do my beat to check the forum daily and make sure our team is doing everything in our power to support your businesses.

4 Likes

Tulsa gas & gear. They deliver.
Talk to Steve.

8 Likes

I second Tulsa Gas and Gear. Ask for Steve. Or better yet, help the real hard worker with your call, Anthony.

9 Likes

Second this, Steve is Great.

1 Like

Cannagas can help with solvents and other lab consumables

3 Likes

Congrats on the new depot in Maine @hydrocarbonguru, @Cannagas, So exciting!

2 Likes

Sweet good to know ty

From back Chouteau way! OG

Just called Steve with Tulsa Gas and gear.
I live 3 hours South of Tulsa and need to be running this weekend. My normal supplier is not getting his normal shipment until Tuesday of next week. Steve says " just call me back when you get close and I will have the gate opened and we will fill your tote".
That is customer service and I am not an account holder.

6 Likes