Oklahoma need gas supplier for today ours just backed out

Large tall carhartt hoodies are my go to.

5 Likes

I’ve pissed about the sleeves for a long long time…

https://www.duluthtrading.com/men/collections/longtail-t-shirts/

duluth is the best for proper tall person t shirts with actual sleeves.

9 Likes

I got my Duluth pants and undies (their boxer briefs are the best) on right now…

4 Likes

@SolventDirect you turned us down earlier when we called

21 Likes
9 Likes

My Duluth work pants are a bit warm for the summer too thick!

2 Likes

Butane and butane accessories

4 Likes

I wear the firehose flex in the summer!

Tbh, i mainly have the firehose flex, only a few pairs of the real firehose

The firehose flex also make some mean cutoffs…

I have to try those I think I have the ballroom flex
Where I am it’s triple digits most of the summer
-sweating balls is an understatement!

1 Like

Text me and I’ll get you in touch with my d00d tomorrow.

3 Likes

Register for account, 60c/lb, and they will rent you a 500lb tote.

Good folks.

5 Likes

ah yes, Benzenica, that famous heavy hydrocarbon band

3 Likes

So I’m guessing you’ve got this handled?

2 Likes

That’s about where Praxair downtown OKC is, too. Same deal on the tote. There are several sources in OK for dry ice. It should never be hard to find, even same or next day. You need to be an established business for all of them. They aren’t dropping off totes at houses or back alleys. You’ll find getting a good rep makes this a lot easier. My guy calls and checks on me to see where we’re at and what we need for the next week. That’s the part that makes the difference. Not saving 10 cents a pound.

3 Likes

Quick to reply, but what’s up with you leaving the homie high dry, and not cold?

2 Likes

He’d rather advertise instead of say anything meaningful.

His advertisements are full of content, but he generally misses actually replying to what people are talking about in the threads because his advertisement is so over the top

8 Likes

I remember all the vague posts accusing every other company of being dirty, and then bitching he was being censored.

I think it’s clear Solvent direct isn’t a consumer facing org, it’s a money facing org. Even if they told you to fuck off in a phone call earlier that day, they’ll still post an ad on your post saying they got you @SolventDirect

6 Likes

I got the same impression. Tried dm and got nothing. It’s ok. Praxair fixes me up just fine. Oddly enough, I never see them advertise, even though I know my rep lurks on here. We talk about posts we’ve seen on here all the time. Seems the ones making the most noise are just making the most noise. @StoneD probably didn’t look juicy enough to bother with. Me either.

6 Likes

That’s cause praxair are the og’s. They need no advertising.

8 Likes