Oklahoma Market 2021. What are y’all doing for sales?

It’s hard out here in OK, just hire some qualified sales people and let them do what they’re good at.

If you don’t have a sales background you’ll need someone who does have one.

7 Likes

Truth^ let your team members find their nichè. Not a soul likes a jack of everything.

3 Likes

Honestly I haven’t found it to be that hard and I’m the most expensive vape in Oklahoma at the moment. There’s a lot of shops not worth your time. Most of the distributors aren’t even distributors there glorified brokers that aren’t even delivering themselves.

4 Likes

Brand? What do you offer in your vapes?

2 Likes

Dime Industries

Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

My friend and I are thinking about opening an analytical lab. From what I have heard Oklahoma is one of the most reasonable places to get a license. Any guidance would be helpful, other locations would also be option.

1 Like

There’s a lot of everything already there and I’ve heard some licenses may be getting purchase pauses.

It’s wild wild west out there. Including business for testing labs.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hey! I’m also here in Oklahoma! I agree with what most said and doing cold calls, make appointments to visit, etc. there are free CRMs that can help organize calls and take notes on accounts. A lot of local organizations are starting back up with networking and educational events so that will be helpful. Chatting in local social media groups and being involved. Look for local events and events in the OKC area as well as Tulsa. Those are my 2cents and hope it helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dm me. In charge of buying And selling for a large…permitted facility. We power through large numbers and have a sales team that networks throughout the state. We have capability to network boxes each week. L2L. We recommend using Stronghold as a permitted…armed…delivery service as they keep both parties protected and safe for all transactions. Welcome to Ok. We can help ya get rolling

5 Likes

What’s the Clone game like in OK? Saturated?

3 Likes

Always something new on deck, but knowing your source is more important than the quantity of options.

3 Likes

No. Surprisingly not yet. I would imagine that it will get busier this year though.

We have shipped a couple good orders into OK this year. From my perspective there seems to be good opportunity for quality growers. @moveweight this rings true no matter what plant I’m selling. Who would you say are the top 3 Clone providers in OK? Perhaps Burl Berry is one?

3 Likes

So far we have been pheno hunting ourselves and filling our own. The only time we have stepped outta the box and bought clones was through a farm called goolabs. Were healthy clones with fairly good genetics…but we found inhouse is better. Our indica strain won the cannibis cup this year here in okc.

3 Likes

Very cool! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you very much. Wish i could take credit…but it was all our grower…haha

1 Like

I would love to send your team a few clones to try.

5 Likes

Who’s got bulk licensed (>90% THC) distillate in the market? Let me know, I could help you with some sales!

2 Likes