Oklahoma has got a dirty weed problem

Oh shit @moveweight there onto us :astonished:

7 Likes

What is that black shit in the jar?

6 Likes

Mystery oil w bits of carbon

6 Likes

Someone made a guess of T41.
Iā€™m definitely not experienced enough to make a guess.

2 Likes

Particulate that I separated out of mother liquid asaume its carbon or t41

6 Likes

If you donā€™t control the trim production and price and donā€™t have your own retails to move it to there will only be so low you can go.

Vertical integration plus economies of scale are your best friends in a saturated market

6 Likes

I could probably literally destroy this market with how low I can actually go and still make profits, thats why my SOPs are worth so much lol

1 Like

Do it. 10 a g retail concentrates are a huge black eye.

1 Like

Thanks CIA!

Please take me off your watchlist, thanks.

2 Likes

With enough money so could anyone

200 acres of deps to crash flower prices

500 acres of full term to crash distillate and live

Get a real estate investment fund to buy all of the best occupied retail spots that are being rented and evict the tenants and rent to you
Then open up another 20 retails

Thatā€™s about what? 30-40 mil to to just own a state

Not bad when just the license in az costs almost 20 mil

9 Likes

The lux people arenā€™t the most creative group. Compare their vape to Dimes.

3 Likes

And for all those that are seeing this

donā€™t bet on it lasting or becoming the new norm lol like did people really already forget that Oklahoma just made using C1D1 and peer reviewed CLS a thing :hushed: ? Processing labs are shutting down left and right selling everything just trying to make a dollar back on their investments or cover depts and the rest are selling everything they have in stock at a loss trying to afford the new compliance quotas so they can stay in business with all of this and metric possibly being implemented in the next 90 days(no more back dooring black market products) means right now is the absolute bottom of the market once everyone else gets their shit together donā€™t be surprised to start seeing $30 grams of sugar again by the start of next year

8 Likes

There is no metrc?

No wonder why everything fails testing there. All the other states back door their fails to the okies.

Why even grow or extract there when you can do it elsewhere and drive it down and sell it at a store. Thatā€™s nuts.

Anyone in Oklahoma Need exotic boxes or a few dozen lbs of live lol.

5 Likes

Yeah unfortuenlty the state is just finally starting to catch up in terms of product tracking and compliance but once that door shuts and all the back door brokers and clandestine labs get kicked to the corner I imagine were going to see a decent price increase for products

3 Likes

Lux lol

1 Like

Yaā€¦ Iā€™m not a fan of talking negatively about people so Iā€™ll just leave it at that.

2 Likes

I thought you meant the DNM cart manufacturer Lux at first

1 Like

As promisedā€¦ those failed labs a processor tried to pass off on us

9 Likes

Lol wtfā€¦

Welcome to okkkkklaaahhhhooma.

4 Likes

I was recently informed that itā€™s ā€œtraditional market.ā€ Damn Cali PC policeā€¦

8 Likes