Oklahoma has got a dirty weed problem

It’s very racist to say black market

9 Likes

Depends on who you’re speaking too. My brothers from another mother in S. GA wouldn’t know what I was talking about. Traditional market what?

5 Likes

Such a new coined term

10 years ago if someone said that I’d laugh at them

Now it’s like oh I recognize what you’re saying… errr

3 Likes

I’m still laughing, hehe

4 Likes

It’s how you attract an investor without saying you’re a multiple felon with no qualms about breaking laws.

Works pretty good.

16 Likes

jeeeez. parts-per-notation isn’t even necessary for this sample

Imo, it’s the Alien Okies not the long term growers.
Welcome to the Walmart of weed.
Ever eat fruit from WM? Lol shit don’t taste, look, texture,smell right.
Same here.
There are still networks of old growers who have always grown with and equal the best. Everybody imports their seeds and genetics and adapts to your area. It’s not where you grow, it’s what you know.

We’ve had bad ass genetics since the SSSC catalogue in 1983.

I have socks older than most master growers…how’s those mg doing w the caterpillar’s about now? Lol

Newbies in Oklahoma have only experienced a version small taste of Mother Nature. She owes some really tough springs and tornadoes plus just 100 mph wind storms. Wildfires and drought are coming. It’s rained good for 10 yrs or better… so time will tell.

But we will always fall for liking you new folks until they start this shit gang8ng the okies after we took you in, felt sorry for you. We knew it was coming. Sell and leave. No one missed you when you left my bet. I see how some you live…lol

I’ve sent and traded seeds for over 40 yrs world wide. Grew California orange and Williams Wonder and Northern lights since 1985. People want fast and shitty vs learn, practice, master the trade.

Here’s some pics of

shitty Oklahoma weed…

11 Likes

From your keyboard to G_d’s ears.

2 Likes

They even call it mix tape? :person_facepalming:

That’s cause it used to just be “the market” lol

6 Likes

Got an update. Same customer just left cursing out me and my boss for not distributing their failed product. Don’t want to name names but at the same time I do

3 Likes

Its simple if there is no testing people will do what they can. Murphys law. Just like cart companies, if lives are not lost directly related to that cut corner then its fair game sadly.

I remember the guy selling me my personal stash of some fire blue knight that reeked of blueberry syrup sat in a room telling me about spraying eagle20 (a very much banned chemical) while we were smoking his stuff! :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Smoking eagle 20 through the 90s is what makes me immune to herpes

20 Likes

Ya know sometimes superheroes are made from bathing in chemicals… :man_superhero:

4 Likes

Villains*

7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaLglLs3bfU

:woman_supervillain::man_supervillain::woman_supervillain::man_supervillain: !!!

1 Like

I got bit by a spider and I’m still not spiderman, damn it.

4 Likes

Maybe… antihero characters too

That was my excuse for how I got herpes

4 Likes

Plz don’t tell me you’re part of that gang

4 Likes