Oklahoma has got a dirty weed problem

9 Likes

Have the full article behind the paywall by chance?

3 Likes

Scroll down

Not worth reading when they have one.

https://www.oklahoman.com/restricted/?return=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oklahoman.com%2Fstory%2Fbusiness%2F2021%2F08%2F27%2Foklahoma-cannabis-industry-black-market-weed-marijuana-struggle%2F5377286001%2F

Your probably right I scrolled on down though and it has quick article about it but that’s it

Fuck these ad chasing articles

Same damn team apparently.

3 Likes

It’s out of control in Oklahoma. The company I process for distributes a lot of flower and concentrate from local growers and processors. I’ve seen photoshopped labs with a QR code taking me to the true results.

A good chunk of the processors out here also can’t seem to properly clean their concentrates either. I’m remediating a batch right now that came in packaged for patients with a 12,118ppm on residual butane

19 Likes

We just cleaned this out of some bho during post processing. Send us your crude! We’ll clean it up!

5 Likes

Pulled this out of some product I winteresized and passed through my buchner

2 Likes

This is very true. I’ve been burned a few times with material that had good test results. But then when I send it off to the lab it has heavy metals in it.

Nice.
Ours was from finished for sale product, very weird gross stuff. Just glad its removed.

1 Like

Unfortunately so was this. A local processor dropped this off packaged and ready for distribution but conveniently kept forgetting his residual solvents page from his testing and he opted out of testing for contaminants and heavy metals

1 Like

Full panel or bust.

6 Likes

Exactly what @moveweight said, this same shit happened here in Canada a few years back and since nation wide legalization we dont see any legit product moving from LH to LH without a full panel

Might as well get used to it, since USA will legalize soon

9 Likes

That’s 1.2% butane. That shit be bubbling

30 Likes

I gotta go back to the lab tonight. I’ll post a screen of the residuals

1 Like

any processors in Oklahoma looking for trim? I have about 500+ lbs ready to go. Will have about 1000lb a month. Also have top shelf flower.

Thanks

Man, I remember when Oklahoma was just a bunch of Okies.

All you out of staters flooded in and made us a laughing stock.

Thanks a lot.

30 Likes

The best weed I’ve seen here was by someone not from Oklahoma. The worst weed I’ve seen in Oklahoma was by someone from Oklahoma. Just speaking to my experiences

9 Likes