Oklahoma has got a dirty weed problem

Well your clean d8 will help tilt the scales back in okies favor

4 Likes

So many people went to Oklahoma to actualize those affordable weed dreams that they ended up destroying each other’s affordable weed dreams.

10 Likes

I want to go to OK after the industry cleans up.

Start my own manufacturing plan there for both hemp and THC.

I want to help. I’ll supply adsorbents. Let’s get a protocol to the Oklahoma regulators

4 Likes

Pesticide remediation isn’t legal in OK

4 Likes

All that freedom and lack of regulation are great for the patients after all, heh

2 Likes

Analytics comes first. Need to know what the containment’s are and quantity to properly remediate. Data driven is the way

5 Likes

It’s pretty obvious when you switch alt accounts, your grammar and misspellings are pretty easy to spot

3 Likes

Shouldn’t be legal anywhere

If it fails chuck it

2 Likes

The Oklahoma weed problem is generally not from Okies. Even a lot of the Okies failing at this are just following the advice they’ve gotten from consultants. Those consultants are mostly failed growers from CA, CO and OR. Losers who couldn’t make it in their home states. They’ve burned all the bridges between here and there or got run out of town on a rail. They have 15 alts on 30 forums all telling each other how great they are.

Because our entry point was so cheap, everyone with a few leftover seeds and a pot of dirt thought they’d try their hand at it. Then they read all the rules, got on Facebook or some forum and found a “consultant”. Some storyteller feller from OR that grew High Times Cannabis Cup winning hydro-cryogenic aquaponics super skunk. He guarantees them $3000 a pound if they hire him and the next thing you know, Jed’s a millionaire. Jed is the consultant. The Okie is now broke, has a shipping container full of nutes they’ve tried, can’t pass testing and gets put on blast by the same consultant on all the forums under the consultant’s alt.

10 Likes

Literally the BHO I made in my kitchen was cleaner than that, how the fuck do you end up 1% weight butane, that’s seems impossible.

6 Likes

Let’s not forget the corrupted labs here too. The tests are vastly different between labs with the same product. They grab your money and hand you a new random COA. We spent extra only to figure out the product was fine and they were just trying to double dip on the same material.

5 Likes

Man, ain’t that the truth. I recently had one report 2% Delta 8 THC in my concentrate. It was our flower from our greenhouse and had zero CBD. When I called them out on it, rather than rerun my sample and properly identify all the cannabinoids, they just deleted the D8 value from my total THC and reissued the results. Rhino Labs. Who did you find that’s honest and accurate?

3 Likes

The Okies I talk to agree it’s the wild west. I am always try to get people to up their growing quality. Some are shocked when I question their pesticide use or how they are cutting corners.

5 Likes

Keep telling yourself that lol Oklahoma was known for its awful weed well before medical, I have been through almost 20 grows in last year looking for any resemblance of what I know to be quality flower/trim for our lab to process, and out of all those spots we only found 2 worth our time and they were the ones being run by dudes from the California and Colorado golden days not former pea farming okies :joy::rofl::joy:

15 Likes

Let’s build you a grow

Fire in fire out

4 Likes

Lol this is good news to me

4 Likes

This…

Needs some fire terps to go with them diamonds…

6 Likes

You already know lol looking like we Should have the licensing and land by the end of the year

4 Likes

don’t hate on pea farming! We owe them more than you’d think…:joy:

5 Likes