Odor-Free CBN For Sale 99+% and CBND Demand

We have 99+% odor-free CBN Isolate available for $11/g. Attached is coa and images of product. Available in powder or distillate form.

Also, we’re wondering about demand for cbnd. We have a decent pathway, (not by photocatalysis if you’re wondering). There have been some threads with people like @Roguelab mentioning it, but haven’t seen a huge demand. We would provide nmr and sc-xrd data since most labs obviously can’t test for it.

47c APRC NUG NA (28A).pdf (682.4 KB)

13 Likes

Isolate and Distillate priced the same?

2 Likes

@Benz3ne is a great name lol

3 Likes

thats pretty… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes it is just a distilled isolate. Some people find that easier to work with.

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks. Made me smile :grin:

1 Like

Does the distillate stay oil, or does it crash out?

1 Like

It tends to crystallize over the course of about a month

4 Likes

how much are you able to put out per month?

1 Like

Maximum capacity is about 100kg/week, although current production is quite a bit less

2 Likes

thats awesome, and you’re coming out with a white granular or flocculant solid powder? no pink or brown or low melting contaminants?

2 Likes

whats the moq?

2 Likes

MOQ is 100g for 11$/g. 16$/g for less than 100g

3 Likes

Yes, exactly. An inert atmosphere is key :wink:

4 Likes

Good product from this guy. We received our 100 grams little over a week ago. We are getting good feedback from our 4mg CBN Gummies. Very good feedback, thanks @Benz3ne. We plan on a larger purchase next time :+1:

11 Likes

We appreciate the feedback @MillerliteRN!

2 Likes

I came on this Forums looking for info on a handful of relatively unknown Cannabinoids and saw this post. Considering the best CBN isolate I could find was $40/g and was distillate, I’m interested if it’s possible to get just a couple grams. I don’t know how this stuff works though, again I’m 100% completely new here

2 Likes

Sure, no problem. Isolate is priced at $16/g below 100g, $11/g below 1kg, and $9/g above 1kg. Attached is the COA for our most recent batch. DM if interested for more details.

48a COA.pdf (1.7 MB)

4 Likes

I got my order and it melts clean and looks good, but does have an off smell when smelling the whole jar, in single grams its not noticable

7 Likes

Im curious as there is very little information on this, why would one want cbnd instead of cbn, for what purpose?

2 Likes