Odor-Free CBN For Sale 99+% and CBND Demand

I want to know this too!

2 Likes

Cbn gets you sleepy. Cbnd gets you high. Apparently 5x potency compared to d9. I havent personally tried this though.

7 Likes

Wow, that sounds very interesting.

Almost too good to be true - can OP confirm this?

Anyone else with some experience on this?

3 Likes

Yup. More potent than d9, without the stigma of spice. However, we have stopped research and are not currently selling CBND due to legal concerns. Maybe this will change in the future. I sure hope so.

CBND, or cannabinodiol, has a short wiki page you can check out. Cannabinodiol - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Has anyone done a fat dab of cbn

2 Likes

I have. “Fat” being like 150 mg, certainly enough that I would expect that something noticeable would occur if it were going to occur. For me, it definitely imparted some sort of heaviness on my body but not like…smooth and perfect like maybe everyone might want it to be. Certainly nothing as dramatic or narcotic as even a week dose of a benzo, maybe like a less upbeat version of CBG. I did find myself tired and going to bed maybe 2 hours afterwards (which could be because it was the evening after work, or because of the CBN), and I slept well for maybe 4 hours and then had weird restless dreams the rest of the night.

2 Likes

Was that isolate?

yeah, only isolate. I don’t trust any impure format of CBN considering its either synthetically or chromatographically produced.

Why would a product cleaned up via chromatography considered to be impure? That seems very contradictory to me.

7 Likes

I understand your confusion, sorry about that. What I mean is, post chromatography if there’s just some fairly pure concentrated fraction wet with solvent - I don’t want that. If they take that concentrated-but-still-wet fraction and distill it and thoroughly remove the solvent, I might want that if it passes residual solvents and crystallizes spontaneously and is indeed pure (say, above 98%). If they take that distilled fraction and crystallize it and dry it properly, I DO want that.

What comes out of chromatography is not pure in terms of only containing 1 molecule - even your most pure fractions contain solvent. I trust materials that have been crystallized and dried in their final step. It doesn’t matter to me if the material came from a reaction or a chromatography device, what matters is that the final step was a crystallization to produce a white crystalline/granular solid with passing residual solvent levels.

what if it’s a liquid though?

1 Like

That is to say, I would not personally be attracted to an amorphous liquid format of a drug that’s published as a crystalline solid when pure.

The final steps in the pharmaceutical manufacturing of a (known solid) API is crystallization and drying. It is self evident that one could not crystallize a liquid. But known solids are crystallized, that is the standard.

I have found CBN best as an edible, smoking doesn’t do much. Eating will allow me to sleep great! I will hit REM sleep quickly and even when woken in my sleep I can go right back to REM sleep again. Also my sleep is so amazing and I’m so relaxed that it acts as a muscle relaxer

5 Likes

What dose have you found works best for you? Do you use it daily with same experienced effects or do you cycle your use?

1 Like

I will use it for two or three nights in a row and then stop my use for another two or three nights and so on and so forth. I take about 15 mg and about the same of CBD because CBN is better mixed with CBD and CBG. You may need more if you are a Avid smoker I don’t smoke anymore so my tolerance is a lot lower send someone that smokes

4 Likes

That is because chromatography requires a mobile phase to move the sample through. you have to recover the solvent before you get your isolated compounds. Chromatography can absolutely isolate single molecules. Its precisely how an hplc works and each peak (on a proper method) is an isolated compound eluting the column into the detector.

Making isolate also requires a solvent removal step as well. aka drying.

5 Likes

That is correct.

1 Like

Do you think the effects you describe here could be achieved if the CBN were supplied via a vape cart?

I think through a vape cart it would provide a relaxed feeling but not the same results as eating it. If mixed with D9 it could possibly increase the effects of the D9 like the couch lock feeling, those are my thoughts anyways I’ve never tried it

is this still available?