October 22’ Member of the Month - @moronnabis AND @Pupparoo Tied for the Win :)

I second @moronnabis
His continual effort to push my understanding has resulted in more learning than anything else I’ve done. He pushes the community be more than it is currently and for that I am thankful. :pray:

16 Likes

That’s a nice second. :heart:

3 Likes

@Sidco_Cat @Dukejohnson
thank you both for such kind words…
I admit to being curious about cannabinoic acids in Butane!
However, I should appreciate your attention be directed towards
[“”Photon Noir.”” ] Pure genius and actively working on solving the Medusa problem. I do not see his name on that list…and it should be there.

Best regards,

10 Likes

You can nominate anyone you want, friend. I did. :wink:

4 Likes

Fine. I’ll nominate the wizard.

@Photon_noir for MoM!

Because: (can’t tell you, under NDA :shushing_face:)

13 Likes
3 Likes

@moronnabis And @Photon_noir
Although @Photon_noir should get a beacker award in my opinion for his efforts

11 Likes

Completely agree.
I also wouldn’t say @Photon_noir previous statement is applicable currently as he is very involved in figuring out our solvent woes. Both I feel deserve formal recognition for their recent contributions, let alone all of the stuff in the past.

7 Likes

That was from 49 days ago :man_shrugging: Pretty sure @Photon_noir was active on that topic in August. I also think he deserves MoM, as does @Graywolf, but I’m not sure anything has changed since Aug 19th. I’m sure he can speak for himself. I can’t speak to @moronnabis because I have him on ignore.

One thing I notice about MoM awards is they tend to go to people focusing on processing/extraction. Not that those people don’t deserve it, but, it’s nice to see that at least a couple of growers have gotten MoM in the past, too.

5 Likes

There’s some great nominations and discourse so far in this month’s thread. Let’s keep it going! Three more days to get those nominations in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Roguelab the amount of contributions he brings in on so many categories here is fucking wild :saluting_face: definitely one of the best of us

14 Likes

I second. Place just wouldn’t be the same without him!

9 Likes

Great nomination! Third for @Roguelab

6 Likes

@SubstituteCreature for putting myself and others on next level hash and rosin game

7 Likes

Haha I appreciate it a lot man but I was voted in January - HOWEVER! I will however keep it going and nominate @DapperDabMan for honestly being one of the most solid people i’ve ever had the pleasure of calling a friend that is always there to help and just has the biggest heart you can possibly have without some sort of medical oddity textbook situation

8 Likes

I want to nominate @raghanded. His member seems just as big as his remember. Emphasizing on the RE part.

5 Likes

I’ll second that nomination. He’s one of my favorite trolls here.

8 Likes

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into that boys hole!

6 Likes

King chadmemerton for sure. Top level memes and spell check services. Highly recommend @raghanded . Nothing but love for the kid.

2 Likes

Always appreciate the nomination! I’m just excited to be able to see everyone next month.

Anything to get Rambo back on track. Pulling for him today!

4 Likes