NSF cGMP certified Broad Spectrum Kilos for $1800

I have Broad Spectrum Kilos for $1800
CBD Isolate kilos for $575
CBD Isolate Softgels 25mg for .19 cents each
Full Spectrum Softgels 30mg for .29 cents each
Full Spectrum tincture blends by the liter 33.33mg/ml, 83.33mg/ml, and 166.66mg/ml

Holllaaaaaa

2 Likes

friday bumps

1 Like

NSF? Weird flex but ok

1 Like

how is that weird? NSF is the leading auditing agency. It is the most legit cert you can get.

3 Likes

I’m just aware of NSF as a certification you need for all of your equipment in a food processing facility- how does one get product certified NSF?

Talk with them about getting your facility certified. It isn’t cheap or quick but it’s 100% worth it.

Can you message me pricing on full spec kilos?

we only offer full spec blended with MCT in order to stay compliant.

Stay away from this dude here.

He has robbed me of $1800.

He has not replied to any messages for over a week now.

stop posting incorrect information. You got a tracking number yesterday for your order which will be delivered on Saturday.

1 Like

You don’t make a level 3 slanger by fucking over people, and stealing their money. How about you wait until your package gets there before you start throwing people under the bus?
At the end of the day, it just makes you look like a dick. Just saying…

1 Like

to be fair there was a delay in his shipping which was not fair to him at all, but true I would never and have never screwed anyone over.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen anything bad about you! If I had, I wouldn’t have come to your defense… I’m all about supporting the slangers that are doing the right thing.
As long as you’re not hawking “D8 shatter”, like it’s real shatter!

1 Like

Much appreciated dude!

2 Likes

Buddy, the guy ignored my contact for well over a week after getting paid.

Never sent me any tracking info.

Didn’t actually send my product until The issue was bought out in public.

I Don’t appreciate being called a dick when for all intents and purposes this seller left me completely hanging with No idea what was going on.

Also, fair enough the dude has sent my package at a higher cost than he charged me now, however he has literally only just sent it out now after 9 days of no communication and only after I’ve made public posts against him.

I understand problems arise but I am perfectly within my rights to call someone who takes my money and leaves me hanging for so long a scammer.

I don’t think that makes me a dick, rather I was actually very patient with this guy.

4 Likes

Thankyou for finally sorting out my package.

I hope you appreciate I was extremely patient with you, over 9 days of no contact with no idea if my product was dispatched or not.

I hope you appreciate that after you responded to other people here on this forum and still left me hanging with no replies to emails or PM’s, I hope you appreciate I felt I had little choice but to call you outike this.

It Is not the sort of thing I like doing, not at all.

Thank you for sorting out the extra cost for delivery. As soon as my product arrives I would be happy to remove/delete the above scam post.

2 Likes

No worries Homie, shit happened from time to time. He explained that he had some stuff going on, and what not. And feel you 9 days is a long time to go with no communication.

My statement was more based on the fact that what you did happens more often than necessary. He has a good track record, and that is the reason why I was sticking up for him. Allot people throw up scam posts, but haven’t even tried communicating with the seller (this obviously isn’t the case here). And I didn’t directly call you a dick, I said your actions kind of make you look like a dick. I’m not directly calling you 1, and apologize that you took it that way. I hope when you get your shit you’re happy, and everything works out!

1 Like

I can’t control my fulfillment team and like I said I was out of office. The fulfillment team dropped the ball so I personally went and took this to UPS instead of waiting for the fulfillment team in order to ensure your product was shipped and most importantly delivered to your international address in time frame that makes sense. Your order shipped within 6 business days of being paid which is longer than it should be and I do apologize about that. Your order will be delivered to an international address within 7 business days of being paid basically.

1 Like

Oops edited by accident

feel free to do as you please.