$500 kilos of cGMP certified Isolate, 30mg FSO Softgels, 25mg CBD Isolate Softgels

We paid $200 USD Shipping Fee for a kilogram of CBD Isolate to be shipped to Australia, in addition to the stated purchase price.

That was over 8 days ago.

This item has still not been shipped.

We deeply regret this purchase.

4 Likes

I am in a similar situation to the user above, and find it a bit slack that the Vendor could find the time to bump this thread but Not respond to me yet regarding the status of my order.

I Hope this is just some kind of hiccup and gets resolved soon.

4 Likes

Was about to send money after Easter but he never got back in touch.

May of had a luck touchšŸ‘€

@ ā€œmartukā€, I empathize with your situation.

@ ā€œBelchā€, I am glad you were fortunate, it is an unpleasant experience to have oneā€™s expectations quashed.

My logic was incorrect, I thought that a Level 3 Slanger grading implied good reviews and customer service. It seems it only relates to the quality of the product and the facilities that produce it.

The Slanger rating is thereby independent and severed from the actual customerā€™s experience.

I am unsure as to what to do next.

Such a pity and a shame.

Your orders are on there way. I apologize for the delay on response I was out of office. You generally get an email from our fulfillment team regarding the tracking number. I will ensure your orders are delivered. There should be no reason for concern.

what is your email address?

Could you please let me know about my broad spectrum order as I also havenā€™t had any reply from your company emails yet.

Thanks

Stay away from this dude here.

He has robbed me of $1800.

He has not replied to any messages for over a week now.

PS -its 1900 including the postage

You got an email with a tracking number yesterday. Your package will be to you by saturday like the email said as well. If you could please stop posting information that isnā€™t real that would be helpful.

2 Likes

Please see this post: NSF cGMP certified Broad Spectrum Kilos for $1800 - #12 by Capttripppp

Thankyou for Eventually getting to me.

Please donā€™t make out that anything I have said is false or untrue.

Unfortunately for both of us whatever the reason may be you gave me terrible customer service that left me feeling scammed and having no choice but to bring it up like this.

Had you have replied at any time, even when you posted my item which was only a few hours/1 day ago, then I would not have called you a scammer.

I donā€™t like making public outbursts like this, but you did have plenty of opportunity over 9 days to let me know what was going on.

If I could edit my post above I certainly would.

Iā€™m sorry about calling this seller a scammer as they are not.

Unfortunate for both of us there was some logistic and communication issue but once steelrollin had been made fully aware he swiftly sorted it out and paid extra for expedited shipping.

The product I received is high quality and steelrollin dealt with me in a professional manner after I accused him publicly of being a scammer.

Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words and Iā€™m glad all went well :slight_smile:

I do apologize that there were delays and I will ensure there are never any delays again.

1 Like

CBD Isolate is $500 per single kilo.

30mg FSO softgels = .25 each this does go down in bulk
30mg BSO softgels = .26 each this does go down in bulk
25mg ISO softgels = .20 each this does go down in bulk. Isolate Powder.

6210480. Isolate Powder. AABB008.pdf (742.3 KB)

I also have liters of Full Spectrum Tincture Blends available. 33.33mg/ml, 83.33mg/ml, and 166.66mg/ml.

I also have liters of Full Spectrum Tincture Blends available. 33.33mg/ml, 83.33mg/ml, and 166.66mg/ml.

I sent a PM several weeks ago but never heard back. Can you please tell me what the MOQ for the capsules are?

Thank you for your time,
Mike

*Update: I received my order 12 days after making payment (USA to Australia).

There was a delay in shipment due to an issue on the Sellerā€™s end.

Previously I stated in a post that I ā€˜regrettedā€™ this purchase; I take back that statement, I am a satisfied customer.

I was disgruntled, due to the expectation that paying for Express Shipping typically implies that the product will be shipped within a timely manner as well.

I will most likely purchase again from this seller, so thank you!

Negatives: Delay in shipment
Positives: Perfectly packaged, breezed through Customs, Top Quality

Apologize on the delay with the shipment. I was out and fulfillment dropped the ball. That wonā€™t happen again. All orders generally ship within 24-48 hrs of payment received.

Itā€™s alright, I need to curb my impatience from time to time. I will be in contact soon.