No more fighting vac leaks! Test each one vacuum degree for you. Custom and upgrade your spd system to top grade!

that is right

1 Like

If you offer 90 days same as cash financing you will sell a lot of equipment. :wink:

5 Likes

sorry, we cant do that.

I offer a money back guarantee fam.

1 Like

i dont think @bg305 really needs the 90 days same as cash :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: nor does he probably need a spd set up as he still has one of my personal systems set up in a CBD lab in miami where no one is using it and hes in California growing weed again :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:.

Is the 90 days same as cash like letting your homie borrow a brand new never used SPDā€¦all your pumpsā€¦vac sensorsā€¦chillers/heaters. mantleā€¦and other stuff to get your crude into distillate???

Thats like real fam shitā€¦ :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

On that noteā€¦i will probably sell my spd once i get it back from @bg305 for 1/2 price despite never running it once myself. Only BG ran it and always in the low micron range (16-30 micron).

5 Likes

@spdking I already know you have the baller gear when it comes to SPD systems. When im ready to set up an SPD system i will reach out.
@Killa12345 You already know you home team my bro. :100: I live by the golden rule. If you cant buy it cash, twice, then you cant afford it.
The 90 days same as cash comes from my early days in the hood. I owned a car dealership on 17ave and 79th street. I would do in house financing and 90 days same as cash for the dope boys.

4 Likes

our customer running very good!

1 Like

I am in need for a system with high leaks, no vacuum

4 Likes

how many micron? high leaks? no vacuum?

I will take a 50 psi unit. Working on a new method to run thu fractions.

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking for the 2000 psi version so I can do co2 terp extractions in my Chinese spd.

Need to be 50l to 100l

3 Likes

Iā€™m a rookie and need to work my way up to mythical unicorn breeder status first.

3 Likes

Naw. We are selling Chinese clones of our ā€œunicornsā€ called twoicorns.

They start at $199 and can be shipped express in less than 5 days

3 Likes

could you show the picture here?

1 Like

Of the unicorns :unicorn:? Or the bridge Iā€™m selling???

4 Likes

you selling, maybe someone need it.

2 Likes

Only on rare occasions. My specialty are Pegasus!

2 Likes

ok, that is very good!

1 Like

8 Likes

Iā€™m taking deposits on the next liter.

Here is the bridge if anyone is interested. It leads to heaven.

7 Likes