No more fighting vac leaks! Test each one vacuum degree for you. Custom and upgrade your spd system to top grade!

Just had this same type of conversation last night with some people and tbey couldn’t understand why i wouldnt tell them my idea for things in the future. I know it would have been ripped off and used.

4 Likes

thanks for everyone

we just sell glass and glass support accessories. thank you!

1 Like

Um, ok. The language barrier is deep with this one… n/m

3 Likes

So u specialize in complex SPD glass and lab stands? Lol. U must be affiliated with Laboy

yes, we sell glass and test the vacuum degree before ship out.
No more fighting vac leaks!!! Test each one vacuum degree for you.

Custom and upgrade your spd system to top grade!!!

thank you!

Deleted, I’m an idiot. Again!!!

At what temp do u aneal your soda line glass?

1 Like

That’s not how you test vacuum leaks. You don’t just put a gauge on one piece of vacuum. Your pump is over come most if any leaks. You are one stupid person. First of all you need a fucking helium detector to even “test” glassware to make claims.

3 Likes

Didn’t u say that was from David @FicklePickle?

2 Likes

Yup, I’m a moron, he fools me everytime

:man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

oh my fucking god best thing i’ve read all day today

2 Likes

thank you
My method
Step 1: The vacuum pressure gauge shall hold the pressure for more than 20 minutes without any decrease in the negative pressure

Step 2: Add a vacuum gauge, vacuum, close the valve, the vacuum degree does not drop, at the same time, helium detection is leak point

1 Like

Is this paragon like the hemp processor in CO? We have a MJ/THC facility about 3 miles from y’all, in Colorado City…
Did y’all go outta business in like 2-3 months of operating? And have tons of chinese equipment that couldn’t pass inspection? :face_with_monocle:

(sorry if that’s not the case. that’s just what I heard. that’s why I’m asking)

Wrong group player. Couldn’t be further away!

1 Like

China stays giving us gems. Now the word is the swine flu is blowing up in china. Everyone check the country of origin on your meat/poultry. Fuck China. :fu:t4:

3 Likes

Just shot tea out of my nose…

2 Likes

Will this stop my fighting with vac leaks?

1 Like

Okay, my b! Nevermind then.
I never hear of those guys anymore, after hearing about them about to open the “Biggest Hemp Processor in the country” at the end of 2019… so I am gonna go ahead and assume they did shut down lol.

1 Like

I’m like u I dont mess with the snake oil. Lol

2 Likes