No more fighting vac leaks! Test each one vacuum degree for you. Custom and upgrade your spd system to top grade!

1 Like

Nice originality with the SPD names… :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

This should be a fun morning!

17 Likes

thank you killa12345

2 Likes

high vacuum, no leaks is very important for short path distillation.

5 Likes

Whats the cost for the whole kit pictured?

ps. there are so many kings in this kingdom its going to start a war!

6 Likes

which one system do you like?

Can you tell us more about your vacuum integrity test? I’d also like to know the prices of the various parts listed. What kind of guarantee do you offer if on our side we don’t see the same integrity of the parts you send? What then?

2 Likes

Hahahhaa. copied the exact names!

Way to go. Cheap glass for the world to create medicine

3 Likes

Bro, your thermowell angle is wacked! U should really have a better uderstanding on how this glassware works. U seem to be a sub grade copy cat with very little knowledge about what we do.

5 Likes

@spdking just summon him

Draws pentagram in crude, throws a thermowell and a broken piece of Chinese equipment in the center as a sacrifice - begin a chant in Midwestern “oooooodontchaknoooooo”

35 Likes

Just waiting on a little someone someone to drop by and give his input :popcorn: :skull:

2 Likes

This is the funniest fucking thing I’ve read all year

9 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Awww bitch you stole my idea!

5 Likes

Wow, its like someone cut off my dick, made clay replicas and is now selling Them like theyre the real deal… amazing, it makes me want to share with everyone more ideas… ive given away so much to this community… and made very little from it… just to watch people scramble for stuff someone else copied of my designs… imitation doesnt feel like flattery, it feels like illegal theft of design…

3 Likes

At this point, until someone handles this type of shit, im not going to be helping anyone anymore… everyone suffers since im made to suffer… let me know when the wine and orgies are served… this plandemic has been tough enough.

5 Likes

How would someone go about stopping chinese copies of things?

And then how would you stop them from advertising on here?

You could ban the account, but then a new one would pop up. Even an ip ban is simple to get around.

Not actually trying to argue if this is right or wrong, but genuinely curious on how you think this should be handled.

2 Likes

I think the majority of us here are into helping slow that as much as possible by trolling the hell out of these posts constantly.

Sadly there isnt much we can do except point out their failures and make it known that they are inferior copies.

6 Likes

Not sure how it can happen, but i find it sad when what i do is try and bring gold and give it away… people just copy the one thing i was actually trying to Monetize … an original idea… and the concept gets shit on… great… a communist nation is capitalizing my design… ironic… so like all the effort i put into helping rich or poor man for free… is wasted effort if i sit here more poor by helping… i dont exactly have alot of charity left. I have about 20 designed all across the industry that i havent been sharing though… because stuff like this… why show people how to make more, better oil if the designed i show and try to making a living with… just get stolen

4 Likes