Nice, misunderstood gentleman looking for a safe cart at a budget

apples bananas apples

1 Like

Jesus Christ dude.

Gtfo.

Wrong place.

12 Likes

this not the place to ask this question.

3 Likes

You again…

T
bRidge
O
L
L

Time for a crossword puzzle.

1 Like

raidcarts

MOQ 1,000 units, $1.25/ea FOB

15 Likes

Sounds like a good portion of this groups members have alot in common with the op

1 Like

Best part is the questionable testing that quantifies over 100%. Sounds par for the course

1 Like

So how do I ask then fuck

you dont try and skimp on fake shit and buck up and buy the real deal that doesnt leach nasty ass shit into your customers body.

6 Likes

Make sure you get a big jug of vitamin e too.

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Dude I just want empty replicas I already have a brand going

Whats the brand?

Carts aren’t something to cheap out on

And you definitely don’t make posts asking the same damn thing after the original post was closed.

1 Like

And to be honest im using cbd and terps to keep cost down. I don’t poison people working on full ceramics Rn kinda lost a lot in life these couple of weeks just tryna help my homie on lawyers fees sorry for being so dumb and noob

I think there might be some confusion: you want to put real, non pine sap death juice oil into non-ccell brand carts? Or you want fake pot juice? Seems like most people assumed you wanted to sell catnip oil but maybe we’re not understanding correctly?

3 Likes

Come to Chicago you’d be surpise what I pull out my ass

For what it’s worth, the ascent icells are pretty solid and cheap. I personally don’t like the ccell style so I can’t make a recommendation for something that won’t kill you lol

1 Like

I fixed it man and I’m asking for best price on custom carts I took off knock off you should read first

1 Like

Dank vapes or Mario carts? Which one you looking for?

1 Like

Custom carts

1 Like