New York ordered to reinstate unvaccinated employees

The reason I haven’t went to jail is for that reason. Saying yes sir and no ma’am until they come out their dicksucker sideways, then I explain to them that they MUST have a judges signature on the warrant or they cannot open the (in this case 2 bags on the seat).
Not when you quote things to them they realize you are correct(me, not you).
They think they have power because too many soft people give them the power, but they do not.
Terry v Ohio, 4th amendment, hilliel v nevada(don’t remember how to spell the name but it’s close).
They are scumbags with a couple good apples in the bunch but the rotten ones spoil them instantly

6 Likes

And whichever one of y’all called someone who didn’t get the shot a pussy, that cell gangster, online bully boy shit is the real cowardice, which is while one would call you a pussy and be correct.
It’s like calling a cop a pussy, in addition to it being 1st amendment protected, it’s not even a profane word, as it comes from pussilaminous which means in a coward-like way which is cops, and the internet threateners

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call them “pussies” in all situations… I know where you’re coming from though.

I’m sure marmoris will cheer this video

1 Like

Just school shootings. Lol. :joy::rofl::joy:

14 Likes

Among other situations but this is 100% what I mean, supposed to protect the people, allegedly, and not only businesses, they get tons of tax dollars for fear to save people, and if it’s not an unarmed black Kid running away then they get scared
So many kids hurt, and the pigs are just pigging, as they always do

1 Like

you don’t have to make it racial, way more white people are killed by cops

1 Like

I’m saying that that is who they shoot at because they get more credits with their buddies.
Most cops are racist but that’s not why they bust black dudes selling dope. (It’s because they’re lazy and stupid, and instead of detecting, they go for the easy, low-hanging fruit, which is oftentimes people selling drugs out in the open.
And I promise that, to them, I am a nigger, a scumbag, and a piece of shit. They also refer to anyone not well off and a business owner as a possible suspect

Okay, if you have that many statistics, how many cops got killed on the job?
Now, make sure you look up not how many cops died while being cops because there is a few hundred that died from covid
Anyways the cops kill 10x as many people as the number that kill cops
But they need to be safe😂

I don’t think all cops are bad people, but they all have the shitty job of being the Boot end of the State.

But this:

Is not true.

Do the Police Have an Obligation to Protect You? - FindLaw.

6 Likes

I understand that,
I think if someone ever needed help and wanted to call the pigs, they could say there was gunshots and a lot of money and drugs there, that would get the pigs there to steal drugs and money, I mean, “gather evidence”

lol ok

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bet that includes anti-vaxxers choking on spite and dying of COVID. Lmmfao.

Dude shut the fuck up already with your anti vaxxer bullshit nobody cares about your inaccurate views

3 Likes

Still trembling in fear from covid? zomfglol

7 Likes

What’s your problem with someone making the personal choice to not get vaccinated? Legitimately interested in your take because based on your other posts, I do feel that we agree on lots of other topics.

3 Likes

If you don’t want to get vaccinated, IDGAF, if you’re a private citizen in a non-public facing job.

In a pandemic, public-facing jobs should come with mandatory vaccination requirements.

I know the ignorant still are in denial but people are still dying of COVID.

Cops, as persons who can compel you upon threat of loss of life and liberty to interact with them in close quarters, absolutely should be vaccinated.

1 Like

I will never knock anyone who does not want to be a guinea pig for our very trust worthy government

10 Likes

Yes, cops should be forced to get the injection, because experimenting on them isn’t as bad as testing on animals. And because they are piece of dogshit who ruin others lives so they should have to try out the new shots

3 Likes

can we put politicians in that group too??? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

COVID IS IN CHEMTRAILS, PIC RELATED.

3 Likes