New York ordered to reinstate unvaccinated employees

When it’s your time to go. It’s your time. Cops ain’t saving shit.

Plus. I personally live in FL where we have our own set of rules. :joy::rofl::joy:

And for the burglary. That’s why people have business insurance.

5 Likes

Yes and no… they can save your shit if a crackhead decides to spend some time digging through one of your storages

I know you got some money in those

1 Like

I have business insurance for shit like that. I live in a spot that can flood. I could lose it all to a hurricane or a heavy rain in reality

The crackhead might need it more than me.

5 Likes

Fuck that crackhead!

Crackheads need love too. :face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

Motherfucker needs a breath mint and a job application

1 Like

Some people just give them dick for both if it’s a female

2 Likes

All the cannabis industry retards that love cops (or hate cops UNTIL they kill a black person) are hilarious

2 Likes

What if you hated cops all your life for all the pain they cause you and your family for a plant??

3 Likes

To keep the price of law up by supply and demand , is why 8 years of formal law is required.

Same answer but in reverse for the education of police.

Supply and demand, the one ring that rules them all

7 Likes

Who pitched a shit fit?

@_joe just a recent example of a justified “murder” by cops… after 2 officers were slain in an ambush

2 Likes

I’ve learned over the years that not all cops are bad people. They do a tough, and often thankless job. Sure, there are some bad apples. They exist in any profession.

A little respect goes a long way, and as a result I haven’t had an encounter with law enforcement that has ended negatively in about 25 years. There has been a few occasions they had every right to take me to jail, yet the worst I received was a warning for 5mph over.

4 Likes

You guys want a tip…wear a safety vest while driving

I drive like Ricky Bobby and rarely with even get a second look as I speed past the cop

They tend to respect the working man

2 Likes

I have never been pulled over in a white van with a ladder rack.

2 Likes

Usually people commit seppuku cuz they get upset round these parts.

Why did you have sidco delete your old account?

5 Likes

I just find it funny that all of these guys will fall over themselves to kick in your door, shoot you if they ‘feel threatened’, seize all your personal possessions and take pictures of themselves sitting around a table with the loot they take. All the while laughing about your children in foster care and how you’re a piece of shit because the law of the day says you are. Just like Roe, cannabis could be illegal again tomorrow.

Some people seem to have perfected the trick of tying bootlaces with their uvula while their gastric juices Polish the tip. That won’t ever be me.

5 Likes

Why did you have your old account deleted?

6 Likes

Ok, we get it. You’re the guy who would rather be Bubba’s butt buddy in prison than say “yes sir” during a traffic stop. Everyone has their preference…

5 Likes

How many times have you been arrested or to jail marm?

5 Likes