New York ordered to reinstate unvaccinated employees

To get back to topic:
I haven’t read much on this, but at what point do the businesses get to sue the state and the feds for telling them to do what they did?

5 Likes

There are the street cops… but also some other different sort of cops leading investigations and other useful stuff. Some of them only deal with water and chemicals.

1 Like

is this what you mean?

Your a confrontational little twerp aren’t you

2 Likes

Not at all what I mean. Stop speaking for others

4 Likes

why’d you anon your account just to come back and post the same shit from this one marm?

you’re just as much of a chemophobe as the “antivaxx pussies” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait, you think they should have got away with murder like the rest of them? Holy shit, they are some of the first to get in trouble for that shit,
It’s insane how many people support the pigs, who have put many people in prison for medicinal cannabis…

2 Likes

Did I say that?

I look on a case by case basis. I’d say a large number of police shootings are justified. If you spend any time at all watching a channel like Active Self Protection you can watch the badge cams and all sorts of footage. It’s not always a cop simply “murdering” citizens.

I say this as a person who has been arrested 7-8 times and have had family members spend significant time in prison. I’m not a bootlicker.

7 Likes

George Floyd was a piece of shit junky…I’d call that karma

Mic drop…

People treat him like he was mlk or something

4 Likes

I don’t think he should be treated in the same light as mlk but I don’t think having a disease like drug addiction is grounds for a cop taking his life.

Seems a bit drastic.

9 Likes

I don’t feel sorry for junkies

Medical condition or not

1 Like

Tell that to the pregnant lady he did a home invasion on!

3 Likes

So after going to prison for 4 years. You want him to still pay with his life? Once again. Seems unfair. That’s why there is a criminal justice system.

Maybe we should just kill all junkies??

8 Likes

Karma can be a bitch

Trust me i live with her

And that’s why them cops are in jail. I’m sure it’s gonna be an easy 20 years

4 Likes

I’m sure those cops are no where near gen pop and in a camp snoopy setting

1 Like

I think they are all in medium security. I’m sure they won’t have a good 20 years. That’s a long time to lose.

1 Like

Chauvin started in solitary and was recently moved to a medium security federal prison. If you’ve ever visited one of those you’d know there’s no “camp snoopy” section.

Federal prisons sometimes have carpet and microwaves etc… dude is in club med

I have been to one of California’s illustrious prisons
So I’d say I’m more expert than most of you guys on this subject

I have family that was in a medium security FCI in NJ, definitely was not a club med lol