New trend in sierra leone: mixxing human remains with synthetic cannabinoids: new drug “kush” making headlines this morning

Front page of google news has a dedicated highlight reel to articles about people digging up bodies and mixing ground bones with synthetic cannabinoids due to sulphur content in bones having a potentiating effect.

What is the spice and why would sulphur do this?

Post a link or something, because everyone’s google news feed is different.

1 Like

Is this the new version of jenkem?

1 Like

If you are curious to learn more, you can also google it.

Fine.

This popped up under “synthetic cannabinoids mixed with bones”

There are newer articles on the subject as well.

1 Like

“Throw me a bone” doesnt mean what it used to mean

9 Likes

Not sure how serious you were about the initial question in your post but the article you linked basically answers it:

“I am highly skeptical about the idea that human bones are used to make kush as there is nothing in human bones that would be intoxicating even if they belonged to individuals who had used drugs like kush,” Hamilton said. “I suspect this has been started as a rumor that has spread widely without any evidence to support it.”

There would be no real benefit to including the bones in the drug mix. Bones do contain sulfur, which may form toxic sulfur dioxide when burned, but there is not enough present to cause any real effect on the body."

Burden of proof lies on the person who made the statement. You gotta link the article silly. Thanks

2 Likes

If someone finds a report on Wich cannabinoid is used or even Wich psychoactive substance would like to read it so please post
Soon enough fentanyl will be the substitute if it is not already

1 Like

IMG_9494

9 Likes

Can you imagine the funky smell that would produce. It be the same smell as hair burning but youd be huffing it. Sounds like a Darwin lesson.

3 Likes

I can’t be the only one thinking it… How do you know what burned human remains smells like?

4 Likes

My lawyer said not to talk about my past crimes

3 Likes

Fair question. Iv been an Registered Nurse for many years. I’ve had the opportunity to smell some pretty gross things. Bone dust being one of them, a very unique smell. Never smelt burnt bones, that im aware of. Smelt a lot of different types of burnt human tissues. Not one of them smelled like my grilled T-Bone. Besides all the above experiences. I make gelatine gummies. Go grab some gelatine powder (ground up bones) and put a flame uder it. Report back! Blooming gelatine is bad enough. Burning it would be on a different level.

1 Like

Alright Newsweek your out to lunch bud

“Local media have reported on widespread rumors that some producers add ground-up human bones, though no direct evidence of it has emerged.”

1 Like

Bro I swear it’s non detect levels of human it’s farm bill compliant

10 Likes

Someone must have leaked our vegan gummy recipe…no wonder we’ve had such a hard time finding vegans

8 Likes

What do you expect, it’s Africa. You’re talking about a place with a general intelligence score of 30

2 Likes

Taking such data into consideration is sure a sign of a very high intelligence score… those kind of tests are western made. Ask western kids questions about african songs or local plants or insects and see the score. :+1:t2:

5 Likes