New trend in sierra leone: mixxing human remains with synthetic cannabinoids: new drug “kush” making headlines this morning

I have an intelligence score of 420

2 Likes

You are I’ll informed my friend
IQ is inherited and can be increased with the right stimulation but by no more than 15-20%
No human race is genetically below the average of 98 so it doesn t matter Wich continent

If it interests you I recomend the books
By dr swaab university of amsterdam

unfortunately, just because it makes no sense doesn’t mean someone won’t pick up on a rumor like that and make it true. Just look at all the stupid stuff folks do trying to get from CBD to THC on reddit and facebook.

HTF do you even approach this from a harm reduction standpoint?

1 Like

I would not be suprised if it is treu
Witchcraft is gravely imbedded in afrikan culture and the belief that
Remains of a previous living soul give additional powers to the consumer
Are wide spread
Most stunning examples where in ruanda Hutu/Tutsi civil war where the
Child soldiers at times eat the hart of their slain opponents
Fear is a bad advisor

3 Likes

I know the common urban myth that PCP is embalming fluid has caused people to smoke embalming fluid thinking it’s PCP, and also to soak weed in embalming fluid to try to make it stronger

1 Like

Well the concept is that they lie about test scores. Just like china and all other countries who don’t want to be embarrassed on paper. Also knowing some local foods and plants and animals doesn’t show any form of conceptual intelligence. It just shows you can repay things to people and they will recognize it after years of doing so.

If it interests you I’d like to point out the continent of Africa is just like china, their census on intellectual capacity is something they lie about on paper. And really the iq score can be alot lower than you think. Literally a drop off…out there it’s hard because even the smartest business men are corrupt moronic crooks. There’s some very interesting documentaries that talk about those countries in Africa and how they are affected by local intelligence levels.

well my grandfather had a rendering plant.
1 stage did not smell to bad. after that rendering
tallow was nasty. then the bones to bone meal also
nasty. used to make powder horns from cow horns.
both boiling and cutting smelled nasty. have to taste
nasty with bone in it.

1 Like