New to the game / calculation on a ratio of pound of weed to Distillate

“How to Tell Someone On The Internet is A Little Prick Kid”

2 Likes

11 Likes

It puts the cannabis in the tube.

Else it gets the hose again!

And trust me, nobody wants to go back to using the hose….

6 Likes

We know

1 Like

Only on Tuesday

you can get more than $7k a liter for distillate?

No wonder the kid thinks he should get into this…

Strangely enough, even that has been asked (and answered) around here before.

Given your previous failure to go read the answer, I can’t be bothered finding it for you this time.

Haz fun.

Edit: and for any other noob that finds themselves here looking for information with all the wrong keywords, I’ll leave the following two spoons that would serve the Op well.

Bucket Tek (Cold Ethanol Extraction on a Budget)

I make terrible distillate....why?

9 Likes

I’d say just try and find someone with experience and start there. I learned under a neighbor who was a grower. He taught me the art of cultivation and I then learned how to turn trim and smalls into oil. That was in late 1980s early 90s. Don’t get in a hurry
Its a long friggin road.

6 Likes

There are people who will spoon feed you the whole way, they are called consultants. You pay them for their time and the money they spent learning the shit…
If you Google or other search engine the words you’re looking for, you’ll find plenty of YouTube’s etc that may or may not be accurate…to find out you gotta read a lot! Or hire a consultant. Or take a college course or three.
The info is even here too, all in one place, almost all of it is true or theory, you just gotta read….
Sorry not sorry, just sayin

8 Likes

Just gotta meet the right people over time

Preach brother…

3 Likes

I see what you did there.

That makes your activities really illegal. You didn’t need to refer to your age, but you did, which makes this seem very trolly or just not well thought out. If you really are a teen, you are not thinking things through. Being careless will put you in jeopardy of injury and arrest in this game.

I’d you are, really, a noob teenager, how do you have access to Extraction and Distillation equipment? That’s curious.

If you’re sincere, start reading. You could learn a TON around here from people who will maybe even help you or hire you when you’re old enough.

3 Likes

I’m 19 that’s a teenager in Ontario the legal age is 19 idk why y’all stressing sm

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is stressing… just lamenting the volume of useless posting that is going to continue to leak out of your account. We’ve already got a resident dipshit teenager.

8 Likes

Ya bro ur taking it to heart too much lol I found this community 2 days ago I’m just doing my research

3 Likes

I will say that most teenagers these days wouldn’t even really want to learn, just have someone else do the work for them. At least this member is seeking and wanting to make extracts. We’ve all been young once. I wish this forum was around back in the 90s. Us older crowd kept quiet just waiting for the door to be kicked in. I kept to a super small circle.

5 Likes

Well don’t call a respectable member here a bozo, ya bozo

I wonder who that would be

Don’t need anymore as is but I have seen a few more people my age floating around here from time to time.

i know a guy

1 Like

You’re asking to be taught insane amounts of science to catch up and you’re acting like a fucking douche. This could be why you’re given so many offs to fuck.

4 Likes