New Pact Act 2021 freight surcharge, $300!

hello community, does anyone buy more buy products with Jupiter? They are making me a surcharge of 300 dollars for purchases less than 10k … within the US, does anyone else have these charges with other CCELL companies?

2 Likes

They are imposing the same on us. I am shopping around.

2 Likes

Cell karts are very good, I never have complaints or claims. I’m going to have to pay :confused:

Just having to double my orders to justify the price change. Really would like to see the freight invoices they pay. $300 flat just sounds suspect…

1 Like

2022 PACT Act Update - Jupiter.pdf (173.1 KB)
1.3.22 Update Jupiter Freight Policy.pdf (108.7 KB)
look the facture ,

Did you guys know that smoore sells these guys ccell from 0.7 to 1.5?

Why are people still using ccell in 2022?! Because yall are corporate af LOL

2 Likes

I earned my local reputation of a hot head during my time in corporate cannabis. Trying to fight bad decisions like this was a daily thing. I remember my last day, being told they don’t like my Los Angeles attitude. Bruh I’m from Florida, and the person dismissing me was the former CEO of Fiji water. What a joke.

I’d say let them fail, but dark money props these companies up. So one can dream but don’t hold thy breath.

4 Likes

Is there an option to purchase from Smoore directly? Who do you recommend for cartridges @qma ?

The factories or assemblers. Im gonna make a post cause cause I really need to

5 Likes

Thank you! We all need to be blessed with this spoon.

1 Like

Well loudpak is a scummy company/leadership .

1 Like

Their chosen corporate management was a real slap in the face. Lots of big brand company poaching. They have been known to be scummy at times yes. It was a wild ride working there that’s for sure.

1 Like

How much longer do you all think before domestic manufacturing, if ever?

I have been working for 2 years with very bad china cartridges, all with leakage or bad taste faults, the ccell were my solution to all my problems, out of every 100 carts or ccell failures, and with the Chinese I always have faults. I think I trust that brand a lot or I have a lot of faith in them.

I also bought them from hamilton, they sell the ccell but they do not have the same design as those from jupiter which are SSA food grade steel. very good taste and is healthier, 0 heavy metals

1 Like

someone who recommends a great ccell-like brand,
the costs are very high and I think it’s a matter of trying new things

2 Likes

Not to highjack the thread, but how is everyone shipping their vapes? (CBD, D8, ect…)
Are most online CBD companies ignoring the new laws?

1 Like