New OLCC rules for artificially derived cannabinoids and CRC

are egg whites part of the chicken tek too

1 Like

Lmfaoooooo really??? So does that mean any solvent based extraction using the CRC (like using ethanol instead of Butane) is going to be barred?

Good fucking luck to all the eho processors because magic dirt/color remediation is needed for eho to be made. Unless you’re skilled in soak times and have a fuge but even then pH balancing, degumming and dewaxing uses a number of different compounds to give clarity to the concentrate…

2 Likes

Yea the lecithin helps in dewaxing

3 Likes

Magic dirt AND magic sand different consistencies. … There’s magic beads too :hugs:(sieve beads)

2 Likes

I hear they’re gonna ban distillation next year

7 Likes

So they’re banning edibles?

1 Like

I heard weed was next on the chopping block, gonna ban weed entirely. Saw it on the blacklist, scout’s honor

3 Likes

Has anyone read the loophole where u can grow the weed in crc powder and therefore use crc because it’s part of the plant?

11 Likes

I don’t believe that. It’s a huge business and it’s being taxed like crazy. I don’t see why getting rid of something that can literally make billions and create jobs will die.

Though I’m pretty sure they were saying the same for alcohol prohibition and how it makes a fuck load of money and creates jobs so why would they outlaw it.

… It doesn’t make sence to establish an entire business paradigm and then abololish it as soon as it’s settled into the mainstream.

1 Like

HOLY SHIT IS THIS HOW THE MEDICINAL COCAINE BI-LAW HAPPENS!?

If you didn’t run into this radio-ad in Gta5 you really need to google it and listen to this bad boy.

It was a joke

1 Like

Maybe once everything isn’t considered racist they’ll get rid of it but if they were to get rid of cannabis there would be protesting [riots] for racism and destroying businesses that are owned by people of color and the livelihoods of those that put so much work into safe access.

Ask yourself this: If there’s people advocating for safe doping sites to shoot-up Heroin, is safe access to Cannabis going to die?

1 Like

I don’t see anyone making the argument that safely smoking weed in one spot is causing more issues than junkies feeling like it’s ok to Oregon the shit out of the rest of the country.

I don’t want this to morph into it’s own discussion, but look at the “Methadone Mile” in Boston. Nobody is making the argument that marijuana will lend to entire sections of cities turning to that. So i’d say we’re pretty secure save for law changes like this.

1 Like

I meant the safe access part. Giving safe access to Cannabis is going to a dispensary. Giving safe access to Heroin is giving them a spot to shoot up in.

Dispensaries will never die because they provide safe access to tested clean products that are sold through a system that keeps track of sales and taxes the products.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely, yeah that’s much clearer. Unsafe access to weed almost got me killed SO many times before I turned 18 even. Fuck man by 17 I was ok going into projects (i’m a fucking hick from the woods originally) to cop dimebags when I could have easily been fucking shot doing it. Hell, I remember one time coming back from getting weed around there I had to go like 2 links down the chain because my normal guy was out so I had to go to his guy…and he had to go to his guy…so walking back home with barely 7 grams of dirt weed I had a fucking car full of 5 gentlemen all rocking red flags maybe 6ft behind me driving as slow as I was walking. Never had that shit happen going to a dispo…

4 Likes

Fucking mess of a situation.

Can we fork this discussion to a different thread called safe access debate

3 Likes

I hated getting dimes but was glad it was 2 for 15 a lot of the time. :sweat_smile: . Obscure aliases too. One guy I knew called himself Koolaid another one called himself Wiz. I knew someone named Sticky… Omg the stupid names I ran into.

… After I got robbed a couple times I mainly tried to buy from white dudes living with their mom or friends of friends.

WHEN good weed moved in 20$ a bag moved in like wildfire. It was like 2010 when it happened and all of a sudden no more Mexican brick weed, dirt mersh bullshit

1 Like

Yeah some of the places I used to feel comfortable waking/skating through (without a gun or even a fucking knife lol) was nuts…

1 Like

I got lucky and was the graffiti asshole living up the road from 2 art school dorms, haha! I would tell them 2 ‘representatives’ per dorm, get your fucking lists and get them to me, you get 5 bucks off prices. I’d have 4 people come and go every other day taking care of most of the people at MassArt they knew in the dorms then would have so much fucking time to just not have to chase customers - although it took a lot of ‘almost getting shot in the face’ type situations to work THAT one out

I remember in Thompson, CT there’s this fucking shitty project area called ‘threerows’. Now projects in the city are always shitty but roughly maintained…go to public housing in the woods to see how bad shit like that gets. I’m gonna say this shit had mold everywhere, rotting wood on the outside, everything. I think it used to be factory housing before all the textile mills shut down. Either way, there was no parking lot, cars were just kinda strewn everywhere, you had to weave in an out of them to actually get anywhere…and par for the course…you’re never allowed inside. So you’re sitting in between two rows of PJs…all the windows are boarded and stuffed with shit but you see small pinholes of light flicker from people watching you from the peepholes…outside…at night…waiting for your friend to come back from the sketchy 50something year old dude who has one working leg selling brick weed’s apt.

Even going to the dispo in the sketchiest of hoods out here in Denver is tame compared to that shit, it’s weird the environment it’s fostered because i’ll end up talking to motherfuckers who 15 years ago would have probably tried to rob me but now we’re bullshitting about what nug we’re gonna snag.

2 Likes

I wonder who gains from such a law???
I’m sure that if it is traced back to someone, I’m sure they will financially benefit, or someone they want to fail will have less trouble succeeding…
Or is this silly? Just asking, and it makes sense to me but I am a little paranoid

15 Likes