New OLCC rules for artificially derived cannabinoids and CRC

Its a way to keep the shit peddlers down

Cant take moldy crap and sell it without clays

6 Likes

No I don’t but 99% the shit floating around isn’t as good as what ur talking about

I used to grow and I’d never CRC ANY OF That!!! Since I started sourcing trim that I didn’t grow nothing come out light in colors and tasting awesome like my indoor. I grew for 10 years I know good trim too just saying I don’t personally have access to it ATM and I’ll never sell it as NON CRC

Now I can’t grow and sourcing trim that doesn come out coca cola color is nearly impossible bc everyone keeps the best for themselves

And I don’t trick anyone all my clients know I polish C rated trim to B+…and my indoor was always A+ NON CRC

I’ll never decieve anyone if it’s CRC they’ll know

I was just pointing out how numerous consumables are ran through bentonite clays

6 Likes

Lol I was just trying to have a little fun with realterpsmatter dw I’m with you

3 Likes

Shit someone DM me w good trim I’ll.never CRC again I’ll become an antiCRC activest

And god.damn do I hate the extra time it takes I could get in 2 more runs!

2 Likes

Not to tank too much shit but how do they think it’s legit to make cbn if it comes from hemp illegal
If it’s from weed, they’re the olcc.
But hemp should fall under fda guidelines…
A shit of hemp is grown there, I know the labs gotta be licensed, but there’s a part of the farm bill that makes it illegal for states to try to go against hemp commerce,

2 Likes

What do you think extra virgin olive oil is

2 Likes

I thought it came from teen olives

11 Likes

Hmmm. I wonder if I should still put a workshop together for Oregon?

6 Likes

Alota neat stuff in this doc but ill stick to topic- CRC -
In the worst of cases, Im willing to bet B80 filtration can stay (zeolites maybe too?) , but also cant help but wonder how they can enforce this CRC piece anyways, especially if the CRC’d oil contains no detectable cannabinoid isomers when using standard regulatory analysis techniques

Didnt @stoopkiddo some analysis on some CRC’d oils?

Its an interesting regulatory development for sure, and signals to me i should get more involved in our states OLCC policy making.

• definitely left alota room for interpretation in regards to crc. will be fun to follow how this piece ultimately plays out.
7 Likes

I’m sure it would be filled like all the others! Do it!

But no clays unless we do pottery…

3 Likes

@CollectiveObjective extractioneering from oregon tried to show crc was bad like 2 years ago there test results showed that purified the poop soup they crced all the terps and original cannabinoids pretty much stayed

found one of the pictures

10 Likes

How will the be regulating this? lol

nomopowdaz4u

7 Likes

That’s how it reads to me too.

As in it is an “additional information” section below “thou shall not derive artificial cannabinoids” and

Suggests that if your “bleaching clay” is not “reactive” and/or you can demonstrate the lack of artificially derived cannabinoids there is no issue.

Clarification will be required.

Remember; these are the clowns that defined CO2 as a hydrocarbon

————

Not doing CRC, just using color modification media (CMM) now

25 Likes

The black market will thrive on selling crc while legal producers can only make darker products

25 Likes

Dirt dealers buttholes getting puckered rn.

7 Likes

It’s bad for legal producers. Limits them on purification methods while the black market can crc all day

19 Likes

Guess @Kingofthekush420 will be selling more hydrocarbon membranes in OR if magic dirt is off the table…

15 Likes

This ^^^

The correct term is #magicsand

:kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Guess we’re going back to the ol chicken Tek

13 Likes

The new addition to the W line…

3 Likes