New OLCC rules for artificially derived cannabinoids and CRC

I think most people here are extracting, crystallizing thca, pouring/centrifuging off hte. Maybe I’m way off though and this isn’t what most guys are doing…

Please share your infinite wisdom adderall shaman of the desert…

7 Likes

Industrial freeze dryers

Many are

Most, probably not.

1 Like

Nice! What’s the terps like from those compared to per say Hte?

Much more concentrated?

I honestly don’t f*ck with bho much so idk.

Freeze dryers only take the low bp volatiles

Mid density oils don’t vaporize out, and those make up the bulk of your HTE

1 Like

Yea that’s how they make perfume. That’s why W2 was improved into a natural but heat activated clay

6 Likes

except I was explicitly referring to the use of activated charcoal in the boiling flask…eg

and the tendency of such additions to cause isomerization (which is the subject of this thread. no?)

4 Likes

I got confuzzled

reading OLCC rules?

not surprising.

:shushing_face:

OLCC representative said

we ARE (or should be) aware that AC in the boiling flask can/will result in isomeriztion.

same page?!?

13 Likes

I just reached out to ask about manufacturing artifacts, curious to see what they say

edit: I just had a thought, does this ban magsil for pesticide remediation too?

:octopus: Yes.

like my first my first SPD run?
resulted in ~45% D9 (started at ~75%).

No magic dirt involved. just leaks (O2) and heat.

very little CBN. guessing the mystery peak was D10, but it was too early to ask anyone to confirm that.

4 Likes

nope (shouldn’t). only if you manage to isomerize at the same time

edit: unless you’re “remediating” prophylactically on untested flower, which might be argued as out of bounds because you can only “remediate” if you tested the flower first and it passed. Although proving that you removed those “hypothetical” pesticides seems problematic :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah a lot of shit can happen. Just oxidation from a leak can make a conversion.

Leave a winterized concnetrate in the sun for an hour right after pouring out of a roto bf it’ll convert and turn red.

3 Likes

Really? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ahhh and a hero emerges! Good job to OLCC for getting back to you so quickly.

4 Likes

As you wish.

Guys, this is so disappointing. I’m not disappointed in the CO2-IS-HYDROCARBON-OLCC. That would be on me. I’m disappointed with the community. Guys, we don’t have enough decriminalization of cannabis to be re-illegalling it. Just stahp it.

End prohibition. Decrimilized all of it. Release the prisoners. Pass banking reform. Once we have all that, and all the other substances, we can fight about nuance. Over mushroom tea. That will be the requirement: all policy passes the mushroom tea test.

Edit: I guess Oregon kind of did just that. They decriminalized everything and then circled back on D8. Just goes to show, be careful what you wish for.

4 Likes

That is :100: my least favorite kind.

1 Like

Word. I’m so thankful for him! Thanks, @cyclopath for all of it.

2 Likes

my big holdup is that people should be aware they’re breaking the law, denying them that information is dangerous

2 Likes