New Lab - Just made first batch of THC distillate seeking advice on selling it. (Maine)

I don’t know if that came across the right way. I feel that it is a crime that there is no testing or enforcement in Maine. Anyone doing things the right way is at a huge disadvantage.

4 Likes

There is testing if you want to pay for it.

I don’t use pesticides, so why should I have to pay to test for them? It’s not a cheep test to confirm something i already know. I am vertically integrated and don’t buy products from other producers.

2 Likes

ProVerde just brought pesticide testing back a few weeks ago. I was under the impression that tested labs was not offering pesticide screening yet. We are also vertically integrated and do pay for testing. No pesticides in house of any kind. The problem is that patients are smoking contaminated product and the additional precautions we take to test and ensure a safe product add cost, yet we still have to compete in a tight marketplace against people cutting corners and spraying eagle everywhere. I think the total BYM counts are bullshit and I wish testing didnt have to be mandated, but from what I have seen going around it’s the only way people are going to be persuaded not to do the wrong thing.

Because I said so dammit

1 Like

I am looking for a high quality distillate, if someone has to write me

That is so broad, what kinda disty do u want? On this forum alone weve got about 30 different types of distillate u can buy, d9, d8, d10, thcp, thcv, cbg, cbd, list goes on and on

4 Likes