New Lab - Just made first batch of THC distillate seeking advice on selling it. (Maine)

Depends where. Also depends on quality. Are we talking pesticide ridden CA dirty distillate I would not touch with a 10 foot pole without the gear to clean it up, or are you talking organically grown premium flower and trim converted into pure high quality distillates where every batch is 3rd party tested and safe like we make. (In this industry, like any other, you get what you pay for.) Prices range based on quality and location. Then there is retail vs wholesale. And small quantities vs bulk. Lots of variables account for price.

2 Likes

Also wanted to add this thread on pricing:

Lol

2 Likes

4-6500 is super common here in CO.

3 Likes

Anyone have an abundance of trim they wanna unload? Im leaving no stones unturnedā€¦

6 Likes

Is the ā€œsmall processing feeā€ $15 per gram of distillate?

Every time I see ā€œsmallā€ fees like that I think i should just get the equipment to do it myself.

2 Likes

Any jobs available?

For thay price for 500g/ml, ill drive it from michigan to maine.

Lol

3 Likes

Looking to buy an oz of distillate I see some of you are local to Augusta which would be great!

1 Like

Straight up youd be hooking it up 350 an oz 10000 a literā€¦more appropriate pricing not too heavy would be like 420-450 an oz 11000ish a liter assuming you got decent bud or killer trim small bud mix imo

1 Like

6k for a liter all day in Portland that tests mid 80s to mid 90s

1 Like

If you can sell liters for 10k your customers are complete morons. What state do you live in seilling jars for 10k??:joy::joy: I came on here for another topic but this had me laughing. A jar a day for 10k keeps the customers away haha

This guy is spot on. If your paying more than 6500 your getting took. Guy selling jars a few messages down for 10-11k. :joy::joy: Iā€™m glad one guy on here told an accurate price for a liter of indoor trim. Got some used car salesman on here trying to hit their bonusā€™s lol

Itā€™s typically small amounts Iā€™m seeing in the 10-15 a gram range. A kilo is typically 6k

1 Like

I love when people say their distillate is better because it comes from indoor trim or nugsā€¦ :rofl:

11 Likes

The last liter I bought for 6/g turned out to be cut 50%. Happily paying 9/g for liters now

3 Likes

If it isnā€™t hard you gotta pass on it. If somethingā€™s 85%+ d9 it will be hard

Anything soft is usually bullshit

2 Likes

Gotta know your source and helps to run analytics on your oils

3 Likes

California is at 35 for slightly dirty, 2500 for dirty that canā€™t be cleaned. 48 for clean cat 3.

2 Likes

How much would you guys charge to put a liter of slightly dirty/cat3 at my doorstep in massachusetts? Feel free to DM me.

Iā€™m seeing people paying $8.00 per mL of distillate wholesale in Maine. Nobody cares about pesticide testing here so clean distillate is of no real advantage. It looks more and more like medical wonā€™t see any real testing and enforcement until after adult use kicks off. We have tested and found some real scary shit in distillate batches up here. How about carts purchased from a storefront with 6 different pesticides totaling 15,000 ppb AFTER being diluted 50%?