New iKrusher Cart

I’ve long been a hater of Ikrusher. They burned me with some boof carts like 2 years ago and you can see some of my posts saying they suck.

I’ve been looking for some decent carts that are stocked in country and didn’t want to pay CCELL tax so I took a gamble on the iKrusher Calibr Pro. After testing I’m not scared to claim it hits like a real ccell and it looks pretty damn good too.

Hit Abby up in the Michigan office for questions and samples. She’s been a total badass to work with.

Abby
734-992-8870

3 Likes

All ceramics @qma. In country source and much cheaper

And u can grab some hemp terps while ur shopping w him
:green_heart::facepunch:

1 Like

I’ve bought some from you guys. Had a bunch of gasket issues. But def a decent cart. Doesn’t hit like the ikrusher.

I had another person from here in Florida tell me about them too. The kaliber was supposed to be bottom fill plastic. I think the earlier project failed, so they switched to vertical coil top-fill.

Apparently it is a very decent cartridge, because this operation uses real ccell and wouldn’t even switch to AVD.

3 Likes

I had received their calibr prototype (1.65pc) awhile back and they were very nice. Nothing to write home about, but being domestic and cheap, it was a good purchase.
I can’t help but wonder why they wouldn’t switch to AVD, i have far better results with AVD compared to cannabrand ccells. The AVDs just taste better in my opinion.

@qma I hear you supply some badass stuff on your site. Ive been trying to get in touch with you about buying one of your fill setups. I am now very much interested in your hemp terpenes as well.

The problem with iKrusher is the connection to the batteries. I was promised to be reimbursed by sales people if there were problems and then when I had massive returns due to :battery: connection issues, iKrusher would not reimburse me for their failed product.

Also, after notifying the sales team and factory of their issues, they told me they are not changing their design.

iKrusher is literally the only cart I have had massive returns with from retailers.

The old style jc105 literally clog immediately with disty and all styles can have issues with no fires

I have gone to retail with AVD, Ccell, iKrusher and Ascent. For anyone switching to iKrusher, you have been warned and don’t complain when you get a bad batch and have to handle all the returns

6 Likes

For real this is the closest I’ve seen to true ccell. I actually have avd sitting here too. My final test is for clogging. Will keep u posted.

This also happened to me with jc105. Had some serious issues like 2 years ago. This is why I decided to try them again. Will def let you k ow what I run into.

They do not always work on Ccell batteries because the prongs are not long enough. The problem is that the ccell stick battery is really popular here in WA.

Any issues and you are on your own. If you are only doing a couple carts here and there whatever. If you are pushing out hundreds and/or thousands, good luck.

1 Like

whats the pricing? I get great ccell knock offs for under .95

1 Like

1.5-1.75

Yea I can go straight to China but this issue is time these days.

I just got 1200. And will get reports on failures and let you know.

I used there ac1005 for 5-6 yrs and had way less than a 1% fail rate.

1 Like

I’ve went thru 300 so far, zero issues.

2 Likes

I was surprised too. AVD has really good coils. He uses 90/10 by weight and good quality distillate. His report was the same he made about the ascent ceramics. They would clog towards his back half of the cartridge.

I have incredible hulk on the site. we just paid the terp plug so It should be about a week before resupply of terps.

Oooof. I had issues with iKrusher in 2018. I think they were getting their brand together back then and relied heavily on franchisees

there are a few companies that import and then resell for .95 cent and up

Aristech has the best ccell style. Their stainless is press on, but has very little headspace. Their brass is called the ve 10, and it has a better build and coil quality than the other styles on the market. Since it is brass it heats up efficiently to reduce clogging and dry coils. But brass is also a problem for heavy metals testing. It is a double edged sword. The coil is the same quartz frit baked in nichrome element as all their other coils.

Another great feature is the cap is like 2 turns and almost flush with the top of the glass.

ikrusher might have wine me on this one. Too early to tell but will know by mid week.

1 Like

I thought this cart had a plastic body? Is it press top or screw on?

1 Like

There’s another model that has press top. And is all plastic. I just filled a few will update. This one is screw on.