New iKrusher Cart

The TUX is what you are thinking of. I thought they were dope carts till the returns

@floridasnatural you’ve had experience with all the carts posted here… do you mind sharing your thoughts?

This is the one with plastic body and press top. I think it starts delivering in a couple weeks.

I’ve tried most of the older ikrusher carts. The Tux (gen 1) was decent but CCell still had better flavor. I haven’t tried the cart in the first post but I have tried the one @densone just posted. I was impressed by how it hit and the design is cool. (no time limit on capping) but after testing them out I noticed they heat the oil and center post to quickly and make the oil somewhat runny after only a hit or 2. The same oil in a ccell was noticeably thicker even after taking a few rips. I didn’t want people to think my carts were cut so I decided not to get them.

All I put in my carts is 5-6% terps and 10% CBD

2 Likes

The new Tux (gen 2) has 4x2mm intakes and a full stainless centerpost. The old gen 1 Tux had 4x1.5mm intakes and a nickel plated brass centerpost.

Our old JC105 used to have nasty clogging issues, but we upgraded the ceramic core about a year back and it made a world of difference. I haven’t had any clients who have had any of the pronounced popping issues of old since we made the switch. I have a lot of people who use this cartridge design in .5ml for their rosin and everyone seems to like it.

The Tux Pro (updated name, formerly Calibr Pro) is the double arbor press design cartridge. It’s a pretty legit cartridge, and we just changed the mouthpiece from being a duckbill style to the traditional plastic barrel. This also has a full stainless centerpost.

The new Calibr is a winner though imo. Stainless centerpost, glass body, and that really smooth fitting mouthpiece like @densone mentioned.

We scrapped the old bullet style all-PCTG Kalibr due to the relative thickness of concentrates in this market to my understanding. The 5x1mm vertical intakes just can’t wick the same way 4x2mm intakes can.

1 Like

I had bought a batch of the PCTG kalibrs, i liked the look of them, and as did everyone else. Agreed on the wicking, i had thought the 5 1mm could perform against the 2x4, but nope. Ive noticed with every ikrusher i have used thus far, I’ve never gotten the same rip as a CCELL or AVD. Maybe ill give this new hardware a shot!

I need a new iKrusher Rep my branch closed down. Whats your number?

1 Like

Abbys Cell: +1 (734) 834-5547

Just got my 3rd order of calibr. Still stand by my as good as ccell statement l. @floridasnatural maybe they fixed the post heating issue.
I haven’t seen that

2 Likes

True I haven’t tested out that exact cart yet but I’m getting some samples. If you say its as good as CCELL I’m excited to try them.

1 Like

Was super surprised … because i loathed ccell

Hey brother, Russell here. Hit me up at 626-806-7151 I am at HQ in LA