New Ikrusher Branch opening in FT Lauderdale. Special discounts for Future4200 members on carts, pods, batteries, disposables, Terpenes, packaging and custom projects

Hello Future4200 community. Ikrusher will be opening a new location in Fort Lauderdale Sept 1st. I will
be running this branch and would like to offer special discounts to the community.
Let me start by saying I’ve been in this industry for over a decade and own
several successful cannabis businesses thanks to this community and GLG. I’ve been making THC and CBD disti for last 4 years in my lab and understand the challenges we face when choosing the right hardware for our precious oils. With all that said, I hope you guys will let Ikrusher be your one stop shop for all your hardware and packaging needs. We also just released our own terpene line and can make any terpene profile at request. lastly we do offer custom projects and we can build a proprietary pod system for brands that are looking to set themselves apart from the rest but it is pricey.

375x500](upload://rTVwaitESGL2XhWVBVyIBs9E6aO.jpeg)

3 Likes

Where are you located in Ft. Lauderdale.

1 Like

2005 West Cypress Rd.

2 Likes

Can we come in and purchase? There a lot of us south Florida future and glg members.

And I can tell you there are several of us within a 30 mile radius of that address u posted.

9 Likes

That’s great to hear! In store purchases are always welcome. We will have a showcase with all of our products displayed on it. We will give you a breakdown of each product as well as samples.

3 Likes

Major love for the Florida boys ! but I wish I could downvote this haha

Your more than welcome to join us for a Sunday safety meeting to meet up with some of the other Florida members.

2 Likes

This is amazing. Very convient for us broward boys

That sounds great! DM details. Thanks

1 Like

Here is some more info on our product line and our new Terpene.

2 Likes

1 Like

We will be open starting Monday! Come check us out… We will provide you samples of whatever products you may be interested in. Thanks!

2005 W. Cypress Creek rd
STE 106B Ft. Lauderdale, FL

2 Likes

me and @qma will stop by and check out some stuff. Ill throw you a text before we roll up there.

2 Likes

I see an Epoch battery. Do you have these in stock?

Unfortunately the Epoch is exclusive to Stiizy.

1 Like

And I should add that the V-fire is exclusive to Trulieve.

1 Like

That’s the whole point of us coming to you @oilcityextracts. We need you to cut the red tape for us. :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Did this Trulieve exclusive just recently happen to the VFIRE?
https://www.ikrusher.com/vfire/

I bought VFIRE batteries and pods directly from iKrusher a few months ago. Thankfully I also still have some ALD Epoch pods from a LONG while back.

I also still need to try the VSLIM. Curious if ALD/iKrusher has plans for any variable voltage vaproizors. 3.7V seems to get pretty harsh with most hemp distillates, even before any added CDTs.

The Xen has variable voltage. Its basically the V-Fire 2

Me and @qma got to meet @oilcityextracts yesterday and he left us with some products to test out.

I’ve showed 3x vape people today. They all were very impressed with the vibration feedback on the carts and the build quality.

So far I’ve really enjoyed it as I’m playing with both the Vslim and xen. Both products are really nice and might wanna further explore both options.

4 Likes