New Ikrusher Branch opening in FT Lauderdale. Special discounts for Future4200 members on carts, pods, batteries, disposables, Terpenes, packaging and custom projects

I like the viewing window on the vslim fosho

The other has a viewing window on the side and is variable temperature.

3 Likes

oooo sexy

i just noticed something really cool on the xen pen battery i dont think ive ever seen from another company. Even though it has a press button with multiple settings, it still operates under just drawing on the cart. you dont even to press the button to hit the pen despite its there. that is pretty cool. I thought the button was is such an ackward spot for the stealth hit but now that i noticed you can just inhale on the cart and it hits. thats gangsta!

2 Likes

think ill have to look in to these aswell. Have some similar ones from Kungfu, but nothing to put in them yet. Need more tho, these look dope.

@oilcityextracts does the trupods work in the vfire? Are the magnets and the connections the same?

I’m going to pick some of these up for sure. XEN is looking sexy.

Same thing!

1 Like

i meant does the trupods work in the xen??

1 Like

No, they are slightly different.

1 Like

Easy Killa don’t scare him away :rofl:

Uwell did it first with the Caliburn :muscle:t3:

1 Like

is there a time when you’re open to come into the show room?

I’m wondering the same as I’d like to come back and talk about some white label things.

Open Monday thru Friday 9-6. Shoot me text before coming by so i can make sure i’m avail.
734-347-0073

The new vfires have usb charger now

I know. I was able to score one today. And to answer your question from above. I think they are open. We have been there 2x already. @oilcityextracts is a great host.

4 Likes

It’s truly a classy rig.

1 Like

Do you have to thin the disty a little extra for those pods?

No. So far so go with the thickest of distillates. This distillate is giving me issues with a lot of pens recently too. It probably could use a little d8 cut but so far they are good. Gonna play more. I’ll update with an honest opinion as I have no skin in the game.

So far it’s the nicest battery I’ve played with.

3 Likes