New Gummy Mold Pics

Lol, if you need Texas, you’ll have to pay for tooling. If it’s custom, the design is yours and won’t be added to our stock library :+1:

6 Likes

I’m assuming these would be very large gummies, because, you know, Texas.

7 Likes

Yea, I was thinking of making them large enough to get @Killa12345 daily dose into one. :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You would need something like this to get my daily dose.

Giant Gummy Bear Mold, 3 Pack of Large Gummy Bear Molds and Recipe, Make Big Gummy and Jello Bears Amazon.com

9 Likes

hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Just found my 225 cavity molds again for $61 - (bought the last 3 they had) these are the food grade silicone you want where the gummies fall the f out without hours of picking and prying. I’ll send a link as soon as they come back in stock.

1 Like

I’ve read sop’s where ppl use corn starch, pam sprays, etc to get the mold to release. I’m not a fan of any of that.

2 Likes

@MillerliteRN - I’ve purchased the state inscribed molds in the past - my advice DON’T DO IT.

They might work for hard candy (although infusing / mixing hard candy when its hot and thick af is something I don’t want to do). They are a waste of money for gummies - I returned these for refund.

BTW – the white silicone like this is the stuff you want your molds made from imo - this is what the 225 cavity molds I have are made from.

ALSO - thx for all the great info on the shroom threads, you’re a shroom god :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey Steve, we offer that translucent silicone but its actually lower quality than our platinum rose, which offers all the same advantages but with better ergonomics and a “no grip” finish. Regarding the imprinting issues you posted pics of, that’s a recipe issue, not a gummy one. Attaching a photo of a gummy recipe formulated for high detail. This is one of the reasons we like to pair our design prototypes with our formulation services: to ensure maximum legibility.

1 Like

hmmmmmm :thinking:

you have a pic of say 100 of those vs a select pic? Not that I doubt you, but (I totally doubt you) :laughing:

1 Like

What do you doubt? That gummies can be formulated to fill consistently?

That ALL of the gummies look like the one posted. Not cherry-picking the best 1 for a photo op.

1 Like

Y’all keep comparing some mass produced china shit to small batch american company geared towards customization of brand specific molds that’s got like two employees. Ever heard of the term economies of scale? Look it up. Sorta lame to keep posting links to cheap molds on this thread too imo.

3 Likes

No, not all gummies, but gummies that are formulated for a high-detail finish? Yes. If you ask any hydrocolloid scientist, this is not a novel concept.

3 Likes

@darkcitymolds is right about the formulation needing to be correct. Even @anon1342 noted those molds would work with hard candy. Yall are both saying the same thing but he’s referring to hard as hell gummies.

1 Like

It comes down to water activity. Gummies need the proper amount of water activity to demold properly and legibly :grin:

1 Like

I think he does body shots of straight distillate @the strip clubs

2 Likes

Not sure where y’all go that idea; we do small batch boutique. Economies for scales? Zat like the economics for fish people? Please enlighten me.

3 Likes

1 Like

China – Food Grade Silicone $61 for 225 cavities :money_mouth_face:

DCM – ? Silicone - $145-$195 for ? 140 cavities? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Aboulomania? Use the new ~IMPROVED~ economics with scales calculator 2.0 config’d with the millennial logarithm

ti-84-plus-texas-instruments-i-turned-myself-into-calculator-morty-29636648 (2)

2 Likes