New Gummy Mold Pics

Yes, but that type of logic is the equivalent to scoffing at your roommate using a cast iron pan to cook while you use the dollar store nonstick pan and calling it “the same thing”

2 Likes

@chempistry Email sent!

@shattertramp Apt analogy. Stealing that🤘

1 Like

Very true. Reason why I have a commercial stove/oven, as well as expensive cookware. The former chef in me refuses to cook on an old school electric range or crap teflon pans.

25 site per tray, 3 trays per box.

3 Likes

So $70 for 75 cavities? We could likely have done anywhere from 150-200 cavities per sheet, so price per cavity is pretty comparable.

25.00 per box of 3x25 site sheets.
75.00 for a total of 9x 25 site sheets

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I’ll check into your gear. I wish you the best in your endeavor.

Nice. Well that might be the best solution for your use. Glad you found something that’s working for you.

1 Like

I havent used them yet. Still waiting my my vegetable gelatin to come in.

I’ve used the brownie and butter molds for 4 yrs now. Elcheapo ebay silicone sheets.

2 Likes

DOPE! been looking for somebody that can take care of this forever!

I just got (2) 128 cavity silicone sheets for $15 total on amazon

5 Likes

$15 injection mold is entirely different product but glad you made a purchase you’re feeling good about! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hell yeah! Hit us up 828-333-7414 @soulhefe123

They were $7.50 injection molds. Lol.

2 Likes

I bought 90 of them after I tried your candy and slaughtered the price. I still have them here too

2 Likes

Yoo, you got a website or should I just hit you up on IG?

Building it out right now! Hit us up on ig in the meantime @darkcitymolds

1 Like

Lol, even better!

Do you have a TEXAS state shaped mold? I’m not willing to pay you 2k to designe a mold so you can sell it to my Texas neighbor COMPETITORS.

3 Likes

@darkcitymolds can you also dm pricing on IG @soothingsolutionscbd