NEW! Floraplex Terpenes - Amped Up Blends - Free Samples for Future Customers

@FloraplexTerpenes! I haven’t received my samples yet!

DM sent, very intrested to try your blends, dont want to order any true terps anymore after the viscosity scandal

1 Like

I haven’t recieved my samples either when you sent the order I paid for them an only recieved a sample of zskittles I would also really like a sample of sky walker an Yoda og if possible?

When you say amped up, this is what I imagine

Hey Flora!

Quick question - my owners are curious as to what the major differences are between the normal blends of these terpenes and the “amped up” versions. Are theyre Glycols, or other products in here that are known to cause popcorn lung, or other health conditions that may be known in the “vape world”?
I see that you are starting to post the COA and SDS’s on your website which is great! Will there be a spec sheet available for these amped up blends in the near future as well?

Thanks!

My samples are mia as well. The strawberry cough is to die for. Not amped up , but the bubble gum is a must have as well. Been using it with shatter @8%. The taste is awesome.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen mine either. Bummer cuz I’m formulating some carts today and would of loved to make a few with the new flavs to try… o well, my luck.

1 Like

fingers crossed they show up for you soon, the strawberry cough is to die for , as @Blu-Tri said. All of them to be honest are to die for…

2 Likes

Hey everyone! We apologize for the delay in some sample packages arriving, but rest assured, you will receive them in due time. We appreciate all of the interest in our products and are just as eager to get them into your hands as you are to receive them. We hope that everyone has a nice and safe holiday weekend! :sunny:

5 Likes

You right. All the ones i have tried have been on point. @SPDNewb

1 Like

I really liked the amped up gelato, it tasted like bubblegum or something it was hard to put my finger on it but it made for a very sweet tasting dab.

I wanted to try some more flavors from the amped up line, could I get some samples?

3 Likes

Hey @FloraplexTerpenes

My sample was stolen blah blah blah… Could I pay to replace it

I’m sure no one cares to here about thieves but needless to say was my fault for sending there and I had several packages stolen from this location that day. They got lucky bc the terps they got was the least my worries but I still wanna try these and am willing to pay since you already sent it once. Sorry to bug you and thanks for sending the samples like you said you would anyways!

7 Likes

Ya bubble gum was my first terp ever from them an I had the afgoo it was alright I like the zskittles an Pineapple Express they surprised me more like real then candy flavor

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! What ones do you like the most?

Heck yes! We’ll send you all the Amped Line samples we have :slight_smile:

Great! How about a Zkittlez Express? 50/50 Zkittlez and Pineapple Express :yum: I love doing 50/50 Gelato and Zkittlez

3 Likes

Hey Stone! I’m sorry to hear about that, that really sucks. There’s no way will we take your money, but it was very cool of you to offer :slight_smile:

We will add a few extras with the package we’re sending to you. A little extra love to make up for those thieves.

5 Likes

I have new address don’t send there please

2 Likes

Absolutely. Please DM me your new address.

4 Likes

At this point I have tried a couple strain blends and a couple amped up blends. The GG4 is my favorite thus far. I appreciate how @FloraplexTerpenes strains are all distinct! Not each and every one will be your favorite - but they will be somebody’s. On the amped up side of things, that gelato is :drooling_face:. Although I enjoyed it as a dab, some of the blends seem like they might work better in a tincture or something of that nature. Maybe I’ll try that next!

2 Likes

I love Gelato! Thanks for the kind words! We love when people enjoy the fruits of labor :smiley:

1 Like

Dude, I had a package stolen from my doorstep too! I ordered a manifold off eBay and someone took off with it at about 1 am (I wasn’t in town that day), we saw him on our nest cam! Lesson learned, but man was that frustrating :frowning:

Edit: I wish I coulda seen their face when they opened the package and saw what was in it lol

4 Likes