New Extraction Store in the Bay Area, Now Open!

Been a long time since I’ve posted here, but I wanted to let the community know the team and I opened up an extraction supply store in the San Francisco Bay Area, called “California Extraction Supply.”

California Extraction Supply has been in the works for awhile, but we are now here and ready to supply all of your CRC and extraction needs. I’ve been building extraction systems and operating since 2012 and what I always disliked about other places is the fact you can’t get relevant information about anything, paying sky-high prices and customer service is typically sub par. We are changing that so we all stay safe and working, collectively pushing to new levels.

We carry Chemtek, Media Bros, Lustermax, Silica 60, AA, and B80 (for the :wink: ) and have Across International ovens in stock. We provide substantial amounts of knowledge and free tek with all purchases as well as good deals on equipment. Our focus is on higher production hydrocarbon solutions, but also offer small scale set-ups, you can’t forget where you started. Our staff has field hours with our equipment and have used a majority of the media on the market on a daily basis which is the benefit when asking questions and figuring out what is needed for your lab.

In addition to physical goods, we also provide robust consultations ranging but not limited to METRC implementation/ integrated software selection and build outs for retail, deliveries, distros, cultivators, and manufacturers. We also specialize in brand building and strategy, product development, authoring SOPs, and training staff.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out here or call our store line.
Open
M-F 10am -6pm
Saturday and Sunday
12pm-4pm
Arrangements can be made for off hours and deliveries.

California Extraction Supply

We also offer Used equipment and can do trades for desirable parts and equipment.

Thanks
Alex

4 Likes

I’d love to drop off a couple cmep for repair if possible

Yea that’s not a problem come by. Turnaround for a full rebuild is usually a week. We are also open on the weekends. @TRIPPIE

2 Likes

Hey everyone, we will be posting new items in stock and updates to this thread, feel free to email, call or text us for additional questions.
We would like to also like to take a second and let everyone know we now carry Carbon Chemistry Products to our retail lineup! @Sidco_Cat @Waxplug1

Bulk Deals on Bulk Orders
Free Shipping over $50
Local Delivery Available
sales@ShopCES.com

New Products In stock,

Chemtek-
D-WAX - 10kg
Alumina 150 - 10kg
Ultraclear S - 10kg

Media Bros-
CR41 - 100kg/10kg
G-CRAC - 10kg
CRAC - 10kg

Carbon Chemistry -
T-5 - 2kg, 9kg, 18kg
T-41 - 2kg, 5kg, 20kg
MagSil-PR - 2kg, 5kg
Silica Gel 60a - 2kg, 12kg
Alumicel A - 2kg, 5kg
Alumicel B - 2kg, 5kg, 20kg
Alumicel N - 2kg, 5kg, 20kg
Molecular Sieve Beads 10a - 2kg, 5kg, 20kg
Molecular Sieve Beads 4a- 2kg, 5kg, 20kg
ZeoClear L - 18kg, 110kg
ZeoClear Y - 9kg, 18kg, 120kg

4 Likes

May New Products in stock, all available online at ShopCES.com

Orders over $50 receive Free Shipping

CES-
3/4" Double Bolt Clamps
1/2" Flanged Viton Gaskets
3/4" Flanged Viton Gaskets
12", 10", 6" Diamond Miners
Stainless Steel Adjustable PRV 1/4" MNPT
4" 25 Mesh Viton Gaskets
Custom Length Rubber Parker Brand LPG Hose
2" and 1.5" Tri-Clamp Hose
1/2" FJIC SS Braided Hose
Tons of Fittings 3/4", 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" (MNPT, FNPT, MJIC, FJIC). Tees, Crosses, Unions, and Nipples
Jacketed Bowl Reducers 6", 10", 12"
12x24" Jacketed Solvent Tanks
16x24" Jacketed Solvent Tanks w/ Internal Coil
10lb Rack Mounted Closed Loop Extractor
1lb & 2lb Closed Loop Extractors
10", 6", 4" Filter Paper (Slow, Medium and Fast Speeds)
Open Sleeved Material Columns
Filter Plate C-Rings

Carbon Chemistry-
Silica 60 Restocked

Chemtek -
5kg’s Buckets Now Available

LusterMax -
LM Alpha Back in stock, bulk available

4"x12" and 6"x12" “Stingers” Stainless steel Media Cartridge

Used Equipment -

Heidolph G3 RotoVap - $1250 2 available

7.5 Across International Vacuum ovens - $2500 ea 2k for multiples
3 shelf heating and five shelf heating (All come with the extra stackable shelfs)

1.9 Across International Vacuum Oven Old 2 sided heating - $250

Edwards Pumps, regular and chem duty

Welch 2044b

Chinese RotoVap 20l New in crate - 2k

Eden Labs 20l Hi-Flow CO2 Extractor w/Haskel and Liquid Pump, Complete
-$22k OBO

1 Like