Pristine condition 1.9cu ft vacuum oven and 12cfm pump

Item Model/Manufacturer: Bhoghart
Description: Vacuum Oven and Vacuum Pump
Price/MSRP: $2500.00
Current location of item: Bay Area California
Estimated lead time: Days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty:

I no longer use this oven/pump setup. It is a 1.9cu ft Vacuum oven and 12cfm Vacuum pump both in pristine condition. I have the original crate/boxes for easy transport and original receipt. I have 10 trays total for it and the 3ft supply hose from pump to oven. If I uploaded the pics right you should see the oven holding pressure, temperature and the overall condition of the unit.

2500.00 a little steep I’d rather grab a across 1.9 for 200 bucks cheaper and new….just saying

2 Likes

I appreciate the feedback I have been out of the loop for a couple years now. Does that price include the pump, fittings, and hose? Im always willing to negotiate. This unit is like new, I kept it in great shape even with me running quite a bit of product through it in the past.

Ive always heard across international products are quality. I have never used them so I cant compare this one to an AI unit. I imagine there wouldnt be too much of a difference in one running and the finished product.

There’s a store in the bay area selling used ovens for 900 bucks

2 Likes

Would you happen to know the name or have a link to the site? i cant seem to find anything with a quick search online. I did see a post from this site that is 2 years old with ovens for sale from $900-1300 not much information i could find on the seller/items/location. I just want to better educate myself on what the current market looks like.

They are called California extraction supply New Extraction Store in the Bay Area, Now Open! - #4 by 710enigmatic

@710enigmatic is their rep I believe

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the link and info. Ill check it out and see what I find there. appreciate it

So with being out of the extraction market for a couple years a lot has changed. I was way out of the ballpark with my price. Checked out the site and they are in the town close to mine and I never heard of them they were that new. I gave them a call (spoke to 710engimatic) and got some great information on their new ovens and used ones. With how saturated the market is it almost seems I should just keep it. If I am ever in the mood to get back into extracting, I can always do some small batches of product and just have clean product for friends and family. Really appreciate the replies and info from you all. That should be an end to this thread. Shout out to @710enigmatic for the great customer support and good luck with the store, they definitely seem to have the extracting customers well being in mind. Thanks again everyone.

2 Likes