New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

I was able to place the order, however the coupon code did give an error (whereas before it did not)

That’s the greatest coupon code :joy:

1 Like

Did you get to use the coupon?

Not at the time I placed the order

1 Like

Hi FT4200, this ID will be the official Ispire handle to contact us regarding any questions.
Liam will still be around, no worries.

2 Likes

How many more weeks until my wand gets sent out? It’ll be getting reviewed and the review will be out up on my site. And it’s going to a very jaded member… If he digs it, then it’s the shit! I can unequivocally guarantee that!

1 Like

Very expensive toy imo…Innovative, but still an expensive toy. Idk. It looks like you need to be very careful or you’ll snap your banger in two pieces.

1 Like

Anybody else that think the 15mm cart could be a few mm taller… i like em, bitch to fill. 1ml is Straight to the edge.

For d8, wich ones are Best. 11mm, 13.5mm or 15mm? This thread died somewhat :sweat_smile:

Hi @All

I have moved on from Ispire and Joined SMISS Tech.

I am really happy that I had the opportunity to deal with Ispire’s Cool Products, and thank you for supporting me here and then.

Regards,
Liam

15 Likes

Happy to hear you’ve gained a new opportunity and welcome back @Liam84

Hope your family is well also.

You deserved better than a team trying to take your own sales.

8 Likes

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Green hills are always there, green water flows forever, see you!

You got me for a moment, then I figured out what it is. Funny…

1 Like

I know you, you know me, Lol!

Not if I foolishly move them first

so whats SMISS all about then @Liam84 got samples for us? congrats on the move

1 Like

Yes, My friend, I will start off with a new thread later.

I plan to start with a new disposable.

2 Likes

Good for you @Liam84! We were wondering what happened to you!

I’m glad to hear you found a better path to happiness. When you find GOOD people to work for/with you stick to them like glue, and go any direction they have you go!

May you be blessed my friend!

5 Likes