Introducing the new disposable from SMISS TECH

Hi FT42 FAM,

Have missed being here. Thank you very much for your previous help, I have learned a lot.
Hopefully, I can continue to bring you innovative products, this time from SMISS TECH.
For Starters, I would like to introduce a new Disposable Vape Pen.
(Introduction about SMISS TECH will also be there along the way)

Here is what is looks like,

Product & Service Highlights:

1. Lightweight and Stealth.
2. Charging port in place to make sure users can drill the last drop.
3. Printed Brick-Shaped-Coil makes it hit up way faster than the traditional coil, same time providing a better grasp of the oil and better flavor.
4. Tested No leaking.
5. Battery Voltage Adjustable to accommodate your extraction, No burning taste!!!

One more thing. When it comes to design a product, many brands prefer to have their own unique designs instead of using a COMMON one. And this is when a company like SMISS TECH comes in.

We are more than happy to fully design your own design right from the scratch, with different heating technology in place for you to choose from, with a Mutual NDA in place to protect your production privacy from being leaked.

In the year 2020 alone, it has shipped more than 90 million units of different devices to the USA. SMISS TECH is Market-tested.

Should you have any questions regarding this model, please feel free to send me a DM or write to me at Liam@smisscigarette.com

Again,
Thanks, FAM,

Liam

8 Likes

Well as usual,free samples are available for try-out.

Some facts about SMISS TECH,

170,000 sqm Work Plant/ ISO complied/FDA approved 100,000 Level Dust-Free Clean Plant,
9000+ employees,
173 Production lines.
Monthly Production Cap Max >100 Million Units

Please send pricing

Hi, Please check your DM.

Hit me up via DM for pricing too please.

Will do.

To be as transparent as we could, as open as we should, in order to help those who are seeking manufacturing partners.

We understand that during the pandemic, traveling for inspection is a lot more difficult than before.
Hence, we have made this panorama VR interacted introduction of our SMISS Tech.

Welcome to take a look.

Thanks.
Liam

https://bit.ly/3rlNvmF

Shoot me an email direct to start our conversation.
Liam@smisscigarette.com

2 Likes

There will be more products information listed here in the following days.

Hey liam i didnt know you work with ryan please call me

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Follow up to our panorama VR interacted introduction of our SMISS Tech.
Here is SMISS Tech thru a camera.

Regards,
Liam the FAT ASS

5 Likes

If you need packaging to be made, talk to me with a budget, we might better it.

1 Like

Can I get dm with price please

Hi folks. This’s Ryan. Just joined in this community for only 1 day. Hope y’all doing great!
Here’s my first post here and I’ll keep posting some new products from our company - Smiss Technology.
Just for your reference: www.smisstech.com

Here I would like to show you a new disposable pod developed and produced by Smiss.

There are 2 capacity here: .5 gram and 1. gram.
We’ve already produced and shipped out 500K pieces of this device (1. gram) by now. No leakage or any quality issue.
The one we may concern is based on different live rosins, we might need to adjust the voltage in pre-heating. But that depends on your test.

Passed the heavy metal test:

We’re showing this device on ASD show Vegas, Champs Atlanta, and MJBIZCON Vegas. We’re happy and welcome if you would like to come by and check it out.

Leave some comments plz if you need more info about us or the ‘future’ pod.

R

BTW, ‘Future’ pod is just a coincidence… .
If there’s any infringement due to this name, sorry about that and plz contact me directly. :sweat_smile:

Futures gonna legally raw dog you when you make it big

3 Likes

@Franklin Yea I know this’s gonna happen.
Luckily we only make custom branding for this pod.
If it’s turning to a big hit in the market, it should be under someone’s brand with another registered name… :thinking: make sense?

Yes Sure.

Is it possible to purchase some samples.

Hi @3star_extraction

Sending you a DM

1 Like