New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

Its always the taste thats the issue. I think most manufacturers are coming from a nicotine backround and mindset. OVERSTAND…good cannabis oil has terpenes present, which are very sensitive to heat or volatile. The batteries play a huge role. I must be more sensitive than others, but i can notice a difference from battery to battery. Same exact cart on 10 diff batteries…ALL taste different. They all have that hint of “electric” or like a very faint hot wire.

I understand everyone is just trying to sell theyre products, just trying to help. The batteries play a big role. I think all glass is great, BUT ONLY IF ITS A GOOD LOW VOLT/TEMP battery. The highest volt/ temp should be 3.0. Be nice to have one with LOW=1.8volts MED=2.4 HIGH=2.8

High tides lift all boats, even the guys moving bunches of carts and batteries dont recognize the importance of low temp. You want low temp batteries, just ppl dont really know it. ESPECIALLY IF you have live resin…TERPS MATTER!! Peace & Love…most important;

All glory to
THE MOST HIGH GOD
ABBA FATHER AHAYAH
Praise
:crown:
YAHSHAYAH

4 Likes