New and šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

What could go wrong?!?

7 Likes

Dont listen to these guys. 100% HEMP DERIVED d9 thca is the new wave. Even if its not hemp derived, just say its hemp derived and your legal! Weed is federally legal to ship anywhere in the united states if you use the ā€œhemp derivedā€ loophole. Just remember to have your Farm Bill Sponsored ā€œget outta jail free cardā€ with you at all time and you should be 35% fine 20% of the time

13 Likes

works best in states where they have to prove intent to possess a controlled substance

1 Like

@Issame is NC one of those states?

might be more difficult to prove ignorance if you hang out here too much longerā€¦ :shushing_face:

5 Likes

yeah, I believe it is. Two store owners were charged with felonies for hot d8 and charges were eventually dropped on both

1 Like

Even worse here in Virginia

1 Like

More than a few CBD stores here in Indiana have stopped beating around the bush and straight up advertise their ā€œhemp derivedā€ D9 THC gummies and vapes via social media. In fact, in recent months I donā€™t even see the CBD stores advertising any actual CBD products anymore itā€™s all D8 D9 THC-O-Acetate HHC etc. Including a store literally called the ā€œCBD Storeā€.

4 Likes
1 Like

Itā€™s prevalent on social media. Snapchat and Instagram ā€œinfluencersā€ mostly promote it. Reddit as well.

1 Like

This is exactly what Iā€™m looking at :rofl::rofl:

@Issame Iā€™m in NC right now, maybe shoot me a dm and one day Iā€™ll come out and give yah some bird seed :call_me_hand: you know this shit will grow in a ditch right?

In all seriousness probably not worth the squeeze to adulter the flower like this. Not even considering the legal side.

It almost like buying decaff and then using chemicals to convert the beans to something that get u jacked up, and then crushing that shit up and sprinkling it back on decaff beans

10 Likes

I exclusively drink coffee beans decaffeinated with ethyl acetate and drop in a No-Doz caffeine anhydrous tablet. Tastes more full spectrum

Also did you just text me at the exact moment I was typing this reply to you?

12 Likes

I tried but your profile isnā€™t public. I appreciate everything you guys put together in this forum, would have responded earlier but I work a lot. In all honesty I know the hemp infusion thing is lowly and Iā€™m not even a big fan of doing it as I see I am contributing to the problem. Iā€™d much rather take the ā€œhigh roadā€ and do it the good old way instead of this new school bs with noids and spraying. Really glad I made an account here and got input from people more experienced than myself. ā€œInterested in Thca distillateā€ :confounded::confounded::confounded:feel like an idiot.

3 Likes

See: might be more difficult to prove ignorance if you hang out here too much longerā€¦ :shushing_face:

Welcome to the future.

Where all questions have already been answeredā€¦the Trick is figuring out when

6 Likes

Issameā€¦order. up some of that dubious thcp and toke it nightly for a month
ā€¦

Okā€¦before you offer it up to the masses.

Then on day 32 report back hereā€¦
Tell us how you ā€œfeelā€

2 Likes

I mean Iā€™ve been using Thco and thcp distillates for a while now probably over the 30 days and I ā€œfeelā€ fineā€¦. I still go to work when Iā€™m supposed to, help my wife around the house, clean up dog shit. COAā€™s on the distillates come back perfect I order from vivimuā€¦. I mean am I supposed to feel bad?? Iā€™ve even not smoked it and been perfectly fine. Itā€™s not ā€œweed heroinā€ that YouTube makes it out to be.

so youā€™re sending out for confirmatory testing?

Which lab are you using?

When you say ā€œperfectā€, what are they looking for?

1 Like

1 Like

I have some other paperwork on some 9 thc0 and some hhc-0 but I ainā€™t diggin it up. Itā€™s for pesticides and metals and whatnot

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good lab