New and 🤔🤔🤔

It’s a reddit thing…

@r33fermadness made reddit.com/r/cultofthefranklin where they declared THCa as legal to ship

4 Likes

that’s gonna end well…

4 Likes

So weeds legal? Hell yea

4 Likes

I’m trying to imagine explaining to a judge in North Carolina that it’s thca, and they just don’t understand that it’s legal🤣

8 Likes

A buncha “hemp” companies shipped tons of “thca” hemp last season… Snapdragon and rush hemp farms comes to mind. Buncha idiots if you ask me

3 Likes

and neither are many of the folks cooking up the cannabinoid soup you’re purchasing to adulterate your “hemp” with. which is the real issue.

this is also problematic. from a biology point of view. nailing those receptors into the ON position really isn’t a great idea. see: THCp Synthesis - #27 by moronnabis

9 Likes

What could go wrong?!?

7 Likes

Dont listen to these guys. 100% HEMP DERIVED d9 thca is the new wave. Even if its not hemp derived, just say its hemp derived and your legal! Weed is federally legal to ship anywhere in the united states if you use the “hemp derived” loophole. Just remember to have your Farm Bill Sponsored “get outta jail free card” with you at all time and you should be 35% fine 20% of the time

13 Likes

works best in states where they have to prove intent to possess a controlled substance

1 Like

@Issame is NC one of those states?

might be more difficult to prove ignorance if you hang out here too much longer… :shushing_face:

5 Likes

yeah, I believe it is. Two store owners were charged with felonies for hot d8 and charges were eventually dropped on both

1 Like

Even worse here in Virginia

1 Like

More than a few CBD stores here in Indiana have stopped beating around the bush and straight up advertise their “hemp derived” D9 THC gummies and vapes via social media. In fact, in recent months I don’t even see the CBD stores advertising any actual CBD products anymore it’s all D8 D9 THC-O-Acetate HHC etc. Including a store literally called the “CBD Store”.

4 Likes
1 Like

It’s prevalent on social media. Snapchat and Instagram “influencers” mostly promote it. Reddit as well.

1 Like

This is exactly what I’m looking at :rofl::rofl:

@Issame I’m in NC right now, maybe shoot me a dm and one day I’ll come out and give yah some bird seed :call_me_hand: you know this shit will grow in a ditch right?

In all seriousness probably not worth the squeeze to adulter the flower like this. Not even considering the legal side.

It almost like buying decaff and then using chemicals to convert the beans to something that get u jacked up, and then crushing that shit up and sprinkling it back on decaff beans

10 Likes

I exclusively drink coffee beans decaffeinated with ethyl acetate and drop in a No-Doz caffeine anhydrous tablet. Tastes more full spectrum

Also did you just text me at the exact moment I was typing this reply to you?

12 Likes

I tried but your profile isn’t public. I appreciate everything you guys put together in this forum, would have responded earlier but I work a lot. In all honesty I know the hemp infusion thing is lowly and I’m not even a big fan of doing it as I see I am contributing to the problem. I’d much rather take the “high road” and do it the good old way instead of this new school bs with noids and spraying. Really glad I made an account here and got input from people more experienced than myself. “Interested in Thca distillate” :confounded::confounded::confounded:feel like an idiot.

3 Likes

See: might be more difficult to prove ignorance if you hang out here too much longer… :shushing_face:

Welcome to the future.

Where all questions have already been answered…the Trick is figuring out when

6 Likes