New and starting with SPD

teks ??? ive seen that mentioned , whats that ??

If you are really trying to make your own meds
I will happily pass by and give a workshop for free
Teach you all I know and get you going just say when
I am in Amsterdam :grin:

13 Likes

rogue thanks for that really appreciate it , im not in amsterdam , im in the uk however
superhogten is and may need assistance bro.

really nice of you , if any one is online on sunday to help if needed id appreciate it.
obviously i dont want spoon feeding but i have been constantly on this and other forums reading and filtering through the relevant info.

thanks again

2 Likes

Give a heads up when you expect to start :+1:

1 Like

@Thelabrat thanks for that link!

Yes i am Amsterdam based. I make RSO for myself and others :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

thanks bro ill be up early , gonna carbon scrub the crude and decarb first as its still in freezer from when you last gave advice, gonna try your way etc .

When decarbing be prepared for a lot of smell people in our. Situation must be carefull with that

2 Likes

yes mate it does smell but ive only made RSO ive extraction setup now , hopefully that will help with any bad aromas during SPD

1 Like

Thanks bro

I always put my material in mason jars and then in the oven. It will reduce a lot of smell.

1 Like

It a a lot more so prepare

Decarbing is a thermic reaction producing co2 gas capping your jars might make them pop

then it appears i have been lucky :slight_smile: When you are evaporating your solution (for example ethanol) over heat, is the material not decarbing that moment as well?

according to rick simpson it does ,
however when making RSO i just followed his method then placed in oven @120c for 30 mins to ensure full decarboxylation etc.

Yes but extremely slow decarbing is done in the 120-140C range

1 Like

to be precise from a decarboxylation chart i found it should be 122c for 27 mins

i might do my next decarb on mantle roguelab instead of oven , better temp control etc and its reday to SPD then once it cools .

nothing attached to BF etc 130c until no sign of co2

@Thelabrat

Where did you get your equipment? China?

yeah mate , couldnt find anything local