New 0 Distillate Oil, Does The Color Matter

Di-methyl-sulpher-oxide is a chemical. I mean you can see 3 of em in the name :sweat_smile:
Just cuz it’s natural doesn’t mean it’s good.
Oil for your car is just squished old plants.

There’s not a lot of data on smoking your fats. As most people usually just eat em.

2 Likes

What’s your residual cannabinoids in your spent material?

I know that fats can cause a creamy smooth hit in some strains / method of growing. But some growers bring that boof that is way too fatty and causes respiratory problems

2 Likes

Agreed Tweed on the fats and is why I have been researching. People have been smoking flower from the beginning of time so its not something that is newly being introduced into the equation and do not see any history of problems arising from it.

I would def want to stay away from those Apoth

Does the process decarb the product?

ok…? tweedledu… lot of books out there about dmso and what it is.

Hey Pangea it is not currently part of the process but we have decarded and it has been phenomenal for edibles.

2 Likes

Very smart thinking Coyne

1 Like

It’s a byproduct f tree pulping.
It’s a chemical.
Much like petroleum, it’s origin is from plants.

This dude’s saying he has a chemical free process.

1 Like

Tweed residual cannabinoids left in the bio-mass are in the area of 18%-20%… I think that is what you are asking.

Do you have the starting and ending cannabis content from before and after you extract?

Ill check that out Tweed. I have nothing like that in my process.

So you do not use a solvent of any type?

You only use some kind of mechanical separation?

There are no outside liquids/substance of any type ever touching your cannabis?

Yes there has to be a solvent unless you are going CO2 and that has all of its own issues even though I feel it is one of the best. My solvent is part of my entire process and I am keeping that to myself at this time since it is part of our patent. There are 100’s of them out there but if you can find one that is currently approved to drink even in large amounts and when smoked it only puts out .0005% of the daily allowed carcinogenics where PG and PGE give out 1.15%…at the same time it gives you the same results as Ethenol but is safe, cannot explode and you have a machine that works together with it to extract much quicker,its the entire process. We have been working on it for a couple years. The question has always been in my mind.

Why not stop when you have a really good potent oil that gives the experience that originally drew people to the flower at the same time delivering the health benefits since you have not torn the plant compounds apart. They are never the same when you do that…

So…

This post titled “extracted with no chemicals”

Uses a… “Secret chemical”

Alright folks, move along. Nothing remotely sensical here.

31 Likes

Yeah, sorry man, you absolutely contradicted yourself.

So are you using a solvent for extraction or not? Yes or no, simple as that.

1 Like

Sounds like the alcohol still guy I drove 10 hrs to Missouri that had a machine that did it all. Got there and it didn’t even work! Cool guy though …:unamused:

Not trying to bash but with my experience the minds on this forum have thought of damn near everything. Everyone’s got the next big thing it seems!
Hopefully it works out though… sounds intresting. Hopefully it is.

6 Likes

So what are we gonna be running in this showdown? U down to enter your extract in the glg cup? I’m sure @Killa12345 and the other judges will give a very unbiased review. However, nobody wants to smoke mystery products.

You’re on an open source website BTW

6 Likes

I would say no, there is not a market for crude carts. At least not a large one. You can try to argue with people that color doesn’t matter but you will be met with a lot of criticism and not very many sales.

So you do use a solvent? This is where it starts to sound like you’re trying to pitch something. Bringing up CO2 and PG when nobody else mentioned them. I think everybody would agree that PG in carts is no good.

Also your anecdotes of “old time growers” saying your oil is the best they’ve every smoked is just unnecessary and not very impressive dick swinging. “Old time high” to me says “not very much thc”

4 Likes